What an eventfull lunch

As I made my way to find a place to sit for lunch, a familiar voice called from the other side.
"Hey (Y/n)! Come sit with us!" I snapped my head to the familiar voice and saw Kirishima gesturing for me to come,
"Yeah! There's seat next to  Bakugo!" Kaminari shouted, whilst Bakugo growled at him. I was quite hesitant at first but decided to go sit with them anyways, as the dining hall was packed. When I was at their table, I looked at Kacchan as I wasn't too sure he would let me sit next to him, however, he just sat there giving a death stare to Kirishima and Kaminari. I decided I'll just have to take the risk so, I sat down ready for any violence. Surprisingly, he just 'tched' and carried on eating. I did to until Kaminari started talking.

"Hey Bakugo. Bakugo? BAKUGO!"
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT, DISCOUNT PIKACHU?!" He screamed across the table.
"Jeez Bakugo! Be more chill (hehe) around your girlfriend man," My face immediately turned a bright red that put Kirishima's hair to shame, Kacchan's face turned red too but screamed at him,
"WHY WOUKD I HAVE THAT DUMBASS AS A GIRLFRIEND?! I DONT NEED GIRLFRIENDS IN MY LIFE!" Slowly, I edged away from the table, hoping to not be spotted...
"Hey (Y/n), where are you going?" Crap I've been caught.

As I tried to think of an excuse, a loud crash came from behind me. Todoroki? Candy cane had fallen over and his soba had gone everywhere.
"Todoroki! Do you need help?" Before I gave him time to respond I was on the floor too, helping him out. "I'll clear this up, okay? You go get some more food," he stared at me for awhile before heading up to lunch rush. Soon after I had finished clearing up, Todoroki came over and told me I didn't have to.
"I insisted Todo, anything for a great friend," he stared into my (e/c) eyes for awhile until he realised what he was doing and just nodded, " Wanna come sit with me and the others? I'm sure they won't mind" I dragged him towards, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Bakugo.

"No. Go away icy Ho-" Kacchan got cut off by Kirishima smacking him round the face.
"Yeah, sure Todoroki. You can sit with us."
"Thanks Kirishima!" I did our handshake and then sat Todoroki next to me. Soon enough, I was distracted by Kacchan and Todoroki sending each over death glares. I scowled, why can't they just get along?

This went on for ages until I got fed up and teleported next to Kacchan, smacking his head.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I could see and hear Todoroki stiffen a laugh,  but stopped when I did the same to him.
"Stop acting all, ' i'M gOnNa KiLl yOu!' to each over," I replied as I sat back down to eat. It was silent for awhile, whilst we all just kept to ourselves and ate our food.

Suddenly, a familiar, emotionless voice interrupted me from my thoughts.
"Roar," Wait a second! I know that voice! I jumped out of my seat, excited to see him after ages of being apart.
"Shinsou!" I latched my arms around him, as he gently hugged me back. I could feel all the stares on me, including Kacchan's and Todoroki's. "I haven't seen you in ages!" My hands ruffled through his lilac hair, but then I got pulled away by him.
"Who are all these boys, (Y/n)?" Shinsou pointed towards the boys behind me, all faces utterly confused, two looking jealous.
"Oh hush! They're just my friends, there's Kirishima,"
"Um... yo?"
"Kaminari and Sero,"
"Er hello...?"
"And Kacchan and Todoroki!" They both just sat there, annoyed looks painted across their faces. "Guyssss! Don't be rude, say something!" I whispered in both their ears. Kacchan started marching towards Shinsou,

"I haven't seen you around, maybe cause you're not good enough to be in the hero course,"
I was actually getting quite nervous, I know how Shinsou can be when he's around boys who are around me a lot.
"Um, Kacchan, I don't think you should-"
"Don't tell me what to do, nerd!" I couldn't stop him. Crap.
"Hm, I see you've grown a close relationship with (Y/n) haven't you? Same with scare face over there. Let me tell you, you better treat (Y/n) right, I've known her basically all my life. It would make me mad if someone dared to treat her in the wrong way."
A knot formed in my stomach, I was really scared. Out of nowhere, an arm pulled me close.
"Hey (Y/n)? You okay, you seem nervous?" I didn't bother to look at Todoroki.
"Err, well, Shinsou can get a bit carried away when it comes to me and-"
"(Y/n), it's Bakugo, he'll be fine," those words seemed to calm me down, as I agreed with Todoroki. After what seemed like hours of them arguing, Bakugo just 'tched'and walked out of the dining hall. I caught up with Shinsou for the rest of lunch, until the bell went.

The rest of the day sped by and I was lying on the couch, late at night, scrolling through the channels on the tv. Ugh! These all suck! Suddenly my phone buzzed,

Unknown: Aww kitten, you look so cute right now.
This dude again...
He's so creepy, watching me twenty-four seven. I decided to ignore it, that's when I heard something outside my house...

A/n= I'm so sorry I haven't posted for ages and it's taken awhile to get to the big part but, we've got there now! I hope you're doing good!
Bye~
Author chan (><)