Everything is strange

"Hey, do you know where we're studying tonight?"
"I was thinking the cafe, is that okay with you?"
"Yeah,"

A pain shot through my head.
Where am I?

I opened my eyes slightly, the bright lights sinking in, U.A?

But, it's calm and... comforting, not like before. It's welcoming and friendly, everyone's so happy.

I gripped my skirt as I stood up slowly, trying not to cause a scene. The clink of my heels made no sound and it felt like walking on air. My surroundings were so pretty as I continued going on.

I want to stay here, even if it's the same place, this one's different to me. It's beautiful, calm, relaxing and safe.

Suddenly, my heart stopped as I saw an all-too familiar face.

No that can't be true. It's not true, is it?

He's happy, and has other people, he's talking to them, but how...

How is he alive?

Without hesitation, I hurried over to him as I called his name repeatedly,
"Shinsou! Shinsou! ...Hitoshi! Please, I'm here!"

I begged, but no answer, he just carried on talking to the people around him.

I'm right here!

"Please Hitoshi! It's me, Y/n! Your best friend! Please...p-please..."

I sobbed between words. He can't see me? How is any of this possible? I screamed, but nobody noticed. Nobody heard.

"They can't see you..."

A calm voice whispered in my ear, but I turned around and saw no-one. H-huh?
"Who are you?" I yelled.

"In all honesty, I don't really know..."
They answered. How can you not know you're own name? "Come with me, L/n Y/n,"

Before I could decline, a gentle grip grabbed my hand and lead me to an empty space, before letting go again.

She was short and had adorable, fluffy, short, pink hair. Her eyes glistened with sadness but a smile was still glued to her face. Her dress was very pretty: pink and white with puffy sleeves.

"Hm, are you hurt?" She asked as she quickly checked for any injuries. Who is she? Why is she here? She's the only one who can see me.. "It doesn't seem like you're physically injured right now but I know you are emotionally. It's weird isn't it? You don't know me but I know everything about you..."

What does she mean she knows me? Is she a crazy stalker, Wait no. She seems so nice, she can't be creepy, can she?

"Ah no no! You've got it wrong!" She argued as she waved her hands in a defensive manner, "I'm here to help you! Please don't be mad, I just need to show you some things"

"...I'm not mad, you... you can do what you need to," I mumbled, staring down. I saw her emerge closer in the corner of my eye before lifting my head up to look at her.

"Do you want to know the truth?"

T-Truth?
"Yes! Of course I do! You can tell me right now!"
She sighed,

"The world we're in right now is a different time line, this is the past. Look," a sudden screen flickered behind us, turning on to reveal, "That's you, and that's Todoroki right?"

It was a clip of Shoto and me on his back as I made him run in the rain, me giggling and he was- smiling. But I don't remember it. I-It can't be real, I have no trace of it in my mind.