-Re-sorting houses-

a/n ah, okay- I'll leave this here :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

  "Harry, Harry!" Hermione squealed. Harry turned around and made a 'what-is-it?' face, "we're going to be re-sorted by the sorting hat!" Harry looked at her with scandalized eyes.

  "What?!" Ron screeched, as soon as he heard about the news. He wasn't too happy, well.. just upset.

  "I know.. what do we do?" Hermione sighed, Harry looked at both of them and shrugged. "Good things eventually past, don't they?" Hermione nodded her head while letting it fall onto Ron's shoulder. "I'll be at the library.. see you guys later." Harry left them without a word, which made the couple thought it was weird.

~

  *Warning ; trigger words.*

  "Faggot!" Harry heard a boy's voice boomed, he was finding for some information but ended up seeing something unanticipated- Draco Malfoy lying on the fucking ground, skin with bruises. "fuck, should I save him.." Harry pondered, he shrugged and said a spell.

  "Wingardium Leviosa!" Harry clamored, making the boy levitate.

  "Little boy, you shouldn't be doing this kind of thing." Harry sternly said.

  "Oh, Harry Potter! Why are you defending a death-eater!" The boy struggled getting down, that last two words made Draco flinched.

  "Because he's worth it, unlike you." Harry retorted back.

  "Ugh! Just let me down!" The boy beseeched.

  "Not until you apologies to Malfoy."

  "Fine! I'm sorry Draco!" The boy reluctantly said.

  "Good." Harry slowly lowered the wand down and let him down on the floor.

  "Bye, faggots." The boy said, mumbling the last part. 

  Harry looked at Draco for a while then said,

  "are you okay?"

  "Yeah, none of your business, Potter." Draco sneered back.

  "Merlin, I helped you and this is how you repay me?" Harry leaned against the wall behind him.

  "What? Repay you? How? With my body, perhaps?" Draco teased, making Harry ears turn crimson.

  "W-whatever, come on. Let's get you to the Hospital Wing." Harry pulled Draco up, "piggyback?" Harry asked. "Whatever.." Draco struck his tongue out, making Harry chuckled a bit. With that, Harry and Draco left together - Harry piggybacking Draco.

~

  "Oh merlin, what happened?" Madam Pomfrey scanned Draco's bruises, "is nothing.. he fell down." Harry replied. "Right.." Madam Pomfrey looked at them suspiciously. "Well, you can visit Draco afterwards, Harry." Harry nodded and went out before taking a last glance at Draco,

  Mercury sliver meets emerald green.

~

  "I'm back!" Harry unlocked the door while stepping in the door. "Just in time Harry! I was preparing dinner." Hermione bellowed from the kitchen. "Alright.." Harry scurried to his bedroom, taking out his phone.

  Harry went to check his message, and remembered the unknown guy or girl.. he clicked on it and started typing.

  Harry : How are you doing?