-Great Hall-

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mate! How's.. how's Malfoy..?" Ron hesitate before saying unnecessary things. Harry shrugged, "He's fine.. tho we still fight sometime." Ron rolled his eyes. "What can you expect from him?" Harry muffled, "being nice.." Ron quirked an eyebrow, "what?" Harry jerked his head and laughed nervously, "nothing! I got to go, see you Ron!" With that, Harry sprinted towards the Slytherin's table.

"Werid.."

~

"Pfft!" A 6th-year, Hufflepuff girl giggled, "Harry Potter would never be gay!" Upon hearing that, Draco kept his head down. "No, no.. Draco! Don't think of anything.." He mumbled to himself.

"Hey."

Turning around, Draco saw Harry.

"Yeah..?" Harry gave him a brittle smile, sitting beside him.

"You know.. since the Yule Ball is coming in 2 months.. u-uhm.. I was wondering if you wanna be my date?" Harry asked. Draco didn't say anything but stayed quiet, "Malfoy..?" Draco sighed, "Give me some time..?" Harry gave a disheartened look but became a sweet smile. "Of course." Draco smiled at him gratefully and left the Slytherin table.

~

Draco wandered around and end up with Moaning Myrtle.

"You like him, don't you..?" Myrtle asked in a concerned tone.

"No.. I don't." he choked out, but obviously he was lying.

"Draco.."

"I got to go Myrtle, see you." Draco gave her a weak smile and walked away.

"Poor boy.."

~

After all the classes, Draco went to the library, hoping he could get a good spot to calm down from all the things.

"Malfoy."

Draco whipped his head, seeing Harry again.

"Potter, what brings you here?" he scoffed.

"Nothing, I was just bored." Harry shrugged, sitting beside Draco.

Draco glared at him, shuffling away from him.

Upon seeing that, Harry grinned.

"I won't bite, Malfoy."

"Just in case." Draco riposted.

  Harry rolled his eyes, imitating Draco's voice. "Just in case."

  Draco sneered, "shut your mouth up, Potter."

  Harry rolled his eyes, "why should I?"

  Draco smirked, changing his sitting position. "Because I say so."

  Harry scoffed, "oh yeah, Malfoy. But I don't want to."

  Draco shrugged with a faint smile played on his lip.

  Harry gaze at him.

  Draco was like an art, blonde hair glinting under the sunlight, sliver mercury eyes, pale but he could see a faint pink spread over his cheeks.

  "Are you done staring at me?"

  Harry jolted up, scandalised from the voice.