when they get jealous

wyatt:
he gets extremely sarcastic. you never understand why he acts like that until he brings up some boy's name. "tell b/n i said hi" he'll say with the fakest smile ever, you always give him an annoyed look and ignore his attitude.

finn:
finn doesn't get jealous, that's usually your job. he knows you won't betray him, and it's not because he thinks you'll never find someone better, but because he trusts you completely.

jack:
whenever he's jealous he likes to make you feel jealous as well. he'll go in his notes typing random letters and smiling at them so you think he's texting someone. if it's in public he'll talk to your friends a lot just to annoy you, it works every time.

jaeden:
he gets very upset when he's jealous. he doesn't like it when you talk with other guys, specially when they're overly nice to you. that was the same way he got you to fall for him so you always have to assure him that no one can take his place.

sophia:
if she sees you talking to someone and they seem flirty she'll get very affectionate to make it clear that you're taken. she absolutely loves to see the look on their faces when she does it. you just laugh and roll your eyes.