break-ups

wyatt:
you were home alone and decided to call your boyfriend wyatt do come keep you company. you dialed his number on your phone and waited a few seconds before he picked up.

"hey baby, wanna come over?" you said cheerfully. "can't" he said bluntly, taking you by surprise. "i really don't want to see you right now y/n" he said, his voice broke when he said your name, something was wrong.

"what did i do?" you asked, oblivious to what he was upset about. "i dont know, maybe cheat on me while i was out of town? you're unbelievable"

"wyatt i-i don't know what you're talking about" you stammered nervously, the truth was you did knew what he meant. "y/n it's literally all over your friends' instagram did you seriously think i wasn't gonna see it?" you quickly took out your ipad and searched for your friends' instagram story, and there it was.

a video of your friends dancing while you were making out with your so called 'best friend' in the background, you couldn't deny it this time, it was clearly you in that video. "wyatt i-" you choked, tears forming in your eyes, "it's not what it looks like- i-i wasn't conscious last night"

"i woke up this morning and i saw over a thousand posts about you cheating on me, and not all of them were from last night y/n. so tell me, where you also unconscious the other 4 times?" he said sarcastically, you could tell he was angry.

"w-wyatt those are just rumors" you cried, even though it was true, you still cheated on him last night, and you knew he wasn't going to forgive you. "i don't think i can trust you on that, or on anything for that matter" he deadpanned, "i can't date you anymore, goodbye"

"wyatt i-" he hung up before you could finish your sentence. you sat there on your couch bawling your eyes out, thinking of how you just lost the boy you loved the most.

finn:

finn came over to your house after coming back from filming it chapter two and going on a press tour. since he was pretty tired you decided to just watch a movie and cuddle. while you were watching the movie finn told you some news you weren't exactly okay with.

"so, i'm going to atlanta next week for the stranger things 4 reading. after that we're gonna start filming straight away, so i won't be around for another 4 months" he said excitedly.

"oh" was all you could say, "well, thanks for stopping by before leaving i guess" he raised an eyebrow at you, confused by your upset tone. "look, i'm really happy that you're gonna go filming again-" you said, getting cut off by him, "yeah me too i mean th-"

"but i really don't want you to go" you deadpanned, "why are you being like this?" he asked, sounding hurt. "i dont know, maybe because i waited nearly a year for you to come back just to tell me you're leaving again? don't you think this long distance thing is hard for me?" you said sternly, holding back the tears that formed in your eyes.

he stood up, putting his arms behind his head, "yeah i know that, it's hard for me too, y/n. i thought you'd be more supportive" you scoffed, raising your voice "oh i have been so supportive, more than you!"

"this really isn't making me want to stay" he yelled looking away from you, you stood up as well and yelled, "then go! but i can't promise you i'll be waiting for you this time!"