sleeping

"whatsss your name" 11 year old Tom Riddle hissed in paresltongue.

"I dont have one" replied the injured snake in pain

"Then I'll give you a name" tom said annoyed.
"from now on, and forever your name will be nagini".
.
.
.

"she'ss assleep my Lord" nagini slithered towards tom, its voice echoing through the water pipes in the bathroom.

Malfoy who was relaxing in the shower with Tom in their shared tub shreiked like a girl, before Tom could warn him "im going to die! im going to die!"

Tom rolled his eyes "I told her not to bite you"

malfoy trusted tom and tried to calm down, taking deep breaths, tom put his hands on malfoys shoulder hoping he'd calm down faster so they could carry on with their important conversation "ha ha I'm not scared of snakes, i was just surprised" malfoy told tom in his usual snobby voice.

until his eyes drifted to where nagini was slithering around toms arm,
and fainted, leaving tom stunned.

now tom had to make a choice.

should I simply leave this increadibly stupid inbreeded boy here to die? no one would miss him I'm sure. hell some of them would be happy.

And yet Tom dragged malfoy out by his legs. then left him laying on the floor there to quickly go get some clothes, when he returned, he stared at malfoys body trying to figure out exactly how to put the clothes on.

dropping the clothes a few seconds later, he discarded the idea all together and got to pull up malfoy to lean against the wall so he could dry his hair, that was important after all

turns out Malfoy was too heavy for the malnourished orphanage boy.

wiping the sweat off his forehead, Tom kneeled beside the boy. carefully rubbing his platinum locks with the warm towel, malfoy sensing this begins to wail "mother...dont leave me!" Tom flinches at the word 'mother' his tug tightens, grabbing a fistfull of hair.

And malfoy only cries louder.

This time dragging malfoy by under the arms, tom huffs and puffs, cursing under his breath causing accidental magic to break a few of malfoys posessions, nothing money couldn't buy again.

Finally he pushed malfoy onto his own bed, because malfoys is the upper bunk, tom breathes a sigh onto malfoys wailing face still crying for his mother.

Nagini slyly slithers around malfoys body now that he cant do anything about it. climbing up malfoys face to get her lords attention "you must hurry to the library, my lord" Tom nods, and leaves without another look. "cover him with a blanket nagini"

At the library

Tom carefully makes his way towards his DADA professor. He takes a seat opposite to her and stares.

stares at prof.grangers sleeping form sorrounded by a pile of books, one under her head, thick enough to be a pillow. and others messily thrown on the floor.

Tom gets up to pick one up. A dark arts book... all from the forbidden section again, he observes. looking up from the book he comes face to face with the moonlight shining on his goddess.

he unconsciously leans closer and whispers "goddess hermione" aginst her bushy hair glowing golden under the moonlight.

Picking up the books stack by stack, he casually enters the forbidden section and begins rearranging them, its become a habit now.

His nightmares of the orphanage won't let him sleep anyway. So every night he takes his time neatly rearranging all of his professors books, to help her save time every morning.

and also to breathe in her heavy scent filling the empty library, dark chocolate and parchment.

until he feels peaceful and sleepy enough.
.
.
.

That night, Tom eventually returns to his dorm at 3am to find a nude malfoy who had pushed off the blanket, asleep on his bed.

Tom is too sleepy to be bothered and gets under the covers. The two boys half asleep, desperately shuffle to hug eachother for body warmth.

That night, the both of them slept well and had sweet dreams in a long time.