why is prof granger?

The both of them had slept in and were late for breakfast. hermione decided not to wake up tom since his body still hurt, she'll have to explain this to dumbledore later.

For now hermione had to quickly get dressed, changing into another plain green sweater and lazily did her hair

She rushed towards the great hall with a thick book in hand, when she slammed open the door, everyone was already seated and for some reason all eyes were on her

she quickly ignored this and continued walking to her seat on the teachers table next to harry potter, the gryffindor care of magical creatures professor.

sitting down with a huff she made to open her book to the 712th page when a teasing voice came from beside her "are you sure you can read that without your glasses mione" hermione looked up making a shocked face in realization, thats the reason everyone was staring weirdly at her!

"oh my salazars beard!" she closed the book shut and sat in deep thought, she heard harry scoff at her clumsiness.

Just then her eyes met slughorns and her worst fears come true.

she turns to give harry a pleading look. harry slowly moved farther back into his seat "if i lend you my glasses then what about me" harry whispered half laughing half scared, barely deflecting the 3rd hex she sent his way, "idk you're the gryffindor, be brave?" she scolded back, this time physically reaching out to steal his glasses instead of the hexes that didnt work.

When they hear slughorn giggling like a teenage girl standing infront of them, they try to fix the awkward pose of their hands jumbled up ready for attack, by intertwining their fingers in a more 'normal' behaviour, but this only earns a squeal from the ever suspecting cupid slughorn.

"i say you should lose the glasses permanently prof Granger, look at the students admiring your beauty for the past 30mins" he says in a patronizing voice and makes his way to his seat not before saying "im sure prof potter would like that better too"

once he's gone, hermione turns to give a death glare to harry and harry stutters "no..nope i wouldn't" and hermione only tightens her hold on their intertwined fingers until her knuckles turn white.

Harry chooses to give up his glasses to save his bones from cracking. their close interactions don't go unnoticed by the other professors who are well aware and very entertained by their relationship.

Its no coincidence that the rivalry between house Slytherin and Gryffindor has increased since last year. But what most people dont know is that indeed prof hermione and prof harry had not only studied together at hogwarts, but hermione the 'greatest witch of her age' had somehow been beaten by harry in their DADA newts.

Hermione who could never accept this loss chose to continue studying DADA as a professor at hogwarts.

And harry with his natural talent to tame animals and a close friendship with Hagrid chose to stay close to his animals in the forbidden forest as a care of magical creatures professor.

This ofcourse did nothing to ease hermione's anger at harry, and their competition only continued to fuel the flames of their respective houses.

Harry on the other hand, goes along with hermione's taunts since he's grateful.

grateful to hermione for saving his troublemaker ass multiple times during their education together at hogwarts despite being in opposing houses, his inner gryffindor finds himself with a loyalty for hermione.

so he lends her the glasses.
.
.
.
Tom finds himself transferred to the nurses office.

prof granger had prepared him and now he simply had to wait for his enemies to strike.

Malfoy was the first to arrive ofcourse, his gang distracting madame pomfrey while malfoy snickers in under Tom's curtains.

But Tom was simply sitting up starimg down condescendingly at the crawling boy, and before malfoy could fully stand up Tom whispers a snake binding spell.

Malfoy makes to scream but Tom had already expected this and casted a muffliato before they arrived. Then the slimy snakes slither into malfoys open mouth down his throat, the scared frozen boy with his mouth open looks up horrified at Tom but Tom only returns it with a calm angelic smile, and malfoys tears begin to roll down, his eyes still wide open.

when Tom thinks he's had enough fun is when he undoes the muffliato, now the whole school hears malfoys gut renching cries. The nurse and his gang rush in to see the guresome scene of blood dripping down malfoys eyes and snakes hissing their tongues out his ears.

Tom puts on his best innocent scared act on. trembling he says "it's all my fault madam pomfrey, I asked prof hermione to put on a layer of protection by curse to whoever approached with the intention of harming me" Tom takes an accidental look at malfoy and pukes on his bed "i shouldnt have done that" he squeaks hoarsely wiping off the puke.

Madam pomfrey gives tom a pitiful look "its not your fault Tom" before carrying a half dead malfoy out to another bed.

The gang who remained standing there drained of any colour at what they just saw, look up Tom and shiver, they know he did this.

Tom lazily vanishes the puke from his bed, jumping out he walks towards the gang.

fear takes over their entire body they stand there without moving a muscle slowly they piss their pants and the puddles become visible.

Tom walks in a circle around them, observing them and humming like as if he's wondering which spell he should pick.

Then it comes, the evil smirk spreads across his lips and with a flick of his wand he casts it.

the gender swap spell.

the famed 3rd year twin lestrange fuckboys of the school are now girls themselves. crow and jinn lestrange are now a pair of twin girls.

Tom leaves the nurse's room at once. what he came for is completed, he couldn't wait to tell prof granger what he'd done.

crow and jinn lestrange is taken off crabbe and goyle
crabbe became crow
goyle went from jill to gin to jinn.