Chapter 46

Zayn stopped outside the gates seeing Niall's car coming up. His dogs barked like crazy he had to pull them back by their leashes until the car stopped and it was safe.

Niall smiled stepping out of the car, "Zee, how are you?" He greeted coming in for a hug..

Zayn hugged back then pulled back smiling at him, "I'm fine thanks how about you? Man of the moment.."

"I'm good thanks."

"Do I dare ask how is Brooklyn? Is he still craving sweet and salty popcorn?" Zayn chuckled.

Niall chuckled, "You know it, I've just been to shops and stock on them. So, how about you?"

Zayn frowned, "What does that suppose to mean? How about me?

"Things comes in threes isn't it, Zee. Could you be the third person to be pregnant?" Niall teased.

"At a risk of sounding like a parrot, Niall, I'll ask again. What does that suppose to mean? There's only person I know of, your Brooklyn who is pregnant."

"Sophia is pregnant as well. Could you be the third one perhaps?" Niall asked.

Zayn scoffed, "Are you reaching, mate? Why would I be the third one not Louis who is expecting?"

"Louis is expecting?" Niall asked him confused.

"You don't know? Louis didn't tell you? Oh man." Zayn sighed, "Looks like I've stuck my nose where it don't belong. So can you pretend you know nothing about that when you see Louis? How come you don't know anyway Haz knows. And if you fail to look surprised when Louis tells you he's with child, just blame it on Harry, say he told you alright?"

Niall laughed nodding, "Alright, I will blame your hubby I'm sure he won't mind.."

"Shouldn't you be at work not that I'm chasing you away or something?" Zayn said, "Let's go inside."

"Actually I can't." Niall said. "I've just came from the shops for Brooklyn so I need to go back before he go FBI and find my phone me.." they laughed it because Brooklyn would do that possibly. "I'm here to ask you a favour"

"Okay.." Zayn opened the gates, let his dogs loose to run toward the house then focused on Niall. "What do you need?"

"My brother Greg is coming to visit for few days_"

"Any reason he's coming. All okay with family?" Zayn asked worried.

"Everyone is okay. He's just visiting." Niall sighed, "I told the family about the baby and Brooklyn. My mom was not happy cause she liked Cheryl,.but she's over the moon about the baby. She knows how much that means to me. I'll see her over Christmas, Brooklyn is coming with me"

"Ooh..meeting inlaws, look at you baby daddy being all serious and putting a ring on it.." Zayn wiggled his brows.

Niall chuckled blushing, "I haven't put a ring on it-"

"Not put a ring on it yet." Zayn smiled, he was teasing him, "If Brooklyn is meeting your mom and family that means you're thinking of putting a ring on it, bro."

"You know how mom is like. Family is everything and she's been down my throat about grandkids so she's super excited about the baby. She's been in contact with Brooklyn more than me.." Niall said.

"I'm glad for you, mate. And why's your mom acting like Theo your nephew doesn't exist. Shout out to him yeah_"

"Why are you talking as if I don't have a daughter. Our Amelia?" Niall raised a brow.

"How could I forget that." Zayn frowned, "Your mom will go crazy if she knew there's not only one but two grand kids from you then."

"Um, she knows." Niall bit his lip looking at Zayn, he was quiet. "I told them about Amelia.."