Chapter 56

Harry was getting used to waking up to the feeling he was being watched that he kinda liked the idea. It's almost as if he's being painted into a masterpiece that he is.

"I know you're awake, Harry. Your eyes are moving" Zayn chuckled quietly, head propped up on his arm staring at him.

"I know I'm awake. But what's it to you that I'm awake?" He knew what Zayn wanted. He smirked staring back..

"You know I love you.." Zayn's eyes moved somewhere else.

"If you say so.." Harry pushed Zayn's hair off his face. "Beautiful.." Zayn rolled his eyes looking at him again, "ah, there you are.." Harry teased, "I thought you can only see my dick.." he said eyes darting to the tent his dick made with the covers.

"I waited for you..I never did anything with anyone" Zayn bit his lip, "That day with Brooklyn was the second time I kissed him, we didn't have sex. I swear"

"Baby.." Harry took his hand, "you're still wearing my ring. And I'm the one who left. Whatever you did with him was not cheating. We were not on a break, Zee, we divorced. We thought we did anyway, but we weren't together. You deserved to move on with your life-"

"I thought you moved on when your mom said you're engaged, and I waited for you.." Zayn frowned looking down.

"Why did you?"

"I always have this feeling you would come back to me. Doniya kept telling me to give Brooklyn a chance because of Leo, I think. But it always felt wrong you know. I'm yours.." Zayn looked at his eyes.

"You are mine, Zayn. Always"

"If I want you to fuck me right now, it's because I love you so fucking much and missed you inside of me..not because I'm feeling sorry for you or something.."

Harry pulled Zayn on top of him, "If I fuck you right now, know its because I miss being inside you and my balls are about to fall off.." he kissed his neck pulled him even closer. He cursed feeling Zayn's naked arse on his dick when he straddled him, "Can I fuck you, please?"

"please" Zayn moaned out when Harry rolled his hips then flipped them lying between his legs kissing him softly and Zayn moaned in his mouth. Harry broke the kiss to attack Zayn's neck with more kisses while his hand went between his legs stroking Zayn's length. Zayn took a pillow covered his mouth, "fuck..fuck.." he cried out loud, his dick was sensitive. What's pleasure without pain. Precome was already pouring out of his tip, Harry used his thumb to flick it using it as lube to pumping his length up and down. "Shit!" Zayn shouted on the pillow. He's going to come quick he could feel it coming, his orgasm. Harry squeezed his base hard stopping that, then kissed his nipples, biting gently 

"Can't you hold on for five minutes, baby?"

"Mmm.." Zayn hummed.

"Don't cum until I say so.." Harry licked his happy trail and Zayn moaned so loud when he felt the inside of Harry's wet mouth moving up and down his throbbing length.

"Fuck, I can't Haz. I want to cum" Zayn said tears in his eyes.

Harry pulled back with a pop, moving further between Zayn's legs, grabbed them by the back of his thighs pushing them to his chest and exposing what he wanted. He pushed his wet tongue past Zayn's rim and fuck him with it, back and forth. Zayn's body shook as he came just from that. Thats two years of celibacy, even Harry's breath on him turned him on. Harry didn't stop sliding two fingers next his tongue fucking and scissoring him open. Zayn didn't want him to stop he was fucking himself on Harry's fingers and tongue, he whined when Harry pulled back. "Harreh, fuck me please..please.."