day one - the move

"you don,t know you're beautiful ul ul, that what makes you beautifu-" i quickly got up and stopped my phone alarm from playing one direction into the room.

"maddie.. maaaadddieeeee", i whispered as i creeped into her room. "get up. we have to be at the airport in an hour thirty."

"start me some coffee, then we're talking" she replied as she took off her sleeping mask.

day one - the move

it was finally the day, my last day in texas. my sister is a sophmore in college at san diego state university, and after and terrible freshman year of highschool, my parents thought i should move in with her in san diego. although i will miss my parents, and my dog, a LOT, i decided it would be best for me to get a fresh start. plus, it had been a dream of mine ever since soul surfer came out to be a surfer, and my time has come.

my parents helped me and maddie load our luggage into the uber for the airport, and my mother begins to cry. "aww my sweet babies, i will miss you so much. text me when you get to the airport, on the plane, when you land, when you get your luggage, when you get in brady's car, and when you get to the apartment. okay??? i love you!!". my father chimes in, "bee, think before you do! and maddie you know you will be bee's legal guardian so be responsible of her!"

"i know dad. i love you, bee is under my control now" maddie says as she laughs evilly. "i'm smart