New beginnings

"Get up Mike." Her tone as sharp as the tongues of the snakes on her head. I grunted, half asleep not knowing what was happening.
Ceila marched out of the hallway to kick my drowsy body off the mattress. "W-what?" I, still, had no idea what was happening.
"This is bullshit Mike! We have to sleep on the floor! We have to eat microwave meals! I'm sick of it!"
"What are you talking about?"
"The car Mike! The car! You know how much money that cost us!?"
At this point she was screaming as I was scrambling on the floor, my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness.
"Oh honey I'm so sorr-"
"No Mike. I've heard enough." She put her hand up to silence me.

"Mike, I'm done."

This sentence.
This one sentence.
Was about to change my life.
For good or bad that's debatable. But it was sure as hell gonna be a rollercoaster. I just sometimes wonder if I was holding tight enough."

Sully has been my buddy for like, god knows how many years. We met in university and after a couple struggles we turned out fine. But I seem that Sully has always been close to me, not like that, but like, as a buddy.

I stood in front of Sully's door for some time. I felt so ashamed and depressed. If only I didn't buy that car we could've been living it. Just like how we always dreamed about. But I had to go wreck it.

After a couple minutes, I knocked.

Sully opened the door, excited to see me before realising my guilty look, head to the floor.
"Come on buddy. We all slip up sometimes." He punched my shoulder but I didn't say anything for a while.
"I ruined it man. I miss her already." I sighed, not looking Sully in the eye.
He shrugged and smirked
"You don't know. For all we know this could be a new beginning."