Camp miraculous

3rd Pov

"You ready, My darling" Marinette asked as she helped her daughter pack. "Yes, Mother" Emilie said as she hugged her. "Are you sure, you want to go?" Marinette asked. "Yes, mother" Emilie said. "Oh, I'm going to miss you so much," Marinette said as she pulled her in for another hug. "I'm going to miss you too, mommy" Emilie said. "Oh honey, you making me tear up" Marinette said while chuckling. "Emilie before we go, I have something for you" Marinette told her as she grabbed something from her nightstand. "Under no circumstances, do you give this to any one ok?" Marinette told her. "Ok," Emilie told her. "Open it" Marinette said. Emilie obliged. As she opened it a bright light blinded her for a second. "What's happening, mother" Emilie said frightened. "This is very special, jewelry, This is Tikki and she will protect and help you if you need it. She can give you advice" Marinette said told her. "Promise me, you will never take off the earrings ok? So you can give it back to me when you get back" Marinette asked. "I promise, mom" Emilie said. "I have another surprise," Marinette said. "What do you mean?" Emilie asked. "Your Aunt has decided to let your cousins go to the same camp with you, so you'll have something and that they will know someone as well" Marinette said. "I love it, thank you thank you" Emilie said. "Your welcome, I have to leave for work so say goodbye to your Grandfather, there will be a limo to take you to the airport and promise me you will stay with your driver because he's going on the plane to make sure you arrive safely to the camp" Marinette told her before hugging her. "I'm going to miss you tikki" Marinette said before hugging her. "You better get going" Marinette told her before getting ready for work.

"Grandpa!" Emilie exclaimed before running to him. "How's my favorite grand daughter? You ready for camp?" Gabriel asked. "Grandpa, I'm your only grandchild and I'm so ready for camp, I have everything packed and ready to go, I'm going to miss you granpa" Emilie told him before hugging him. "Me too, me too but just remember have fun and have a little mischief, do you have your favorite toy?" Gabriel asked. "Yep, I have my favorite black cat stuff animal, kitty" Emilie said. "Well then you have everything you need except a small bag to hold her in, your mother had an exact replica of what I am giving you when she was a 14 but instead of it being pink I thought you might like it light purple" gabriel told her. "Thanks grandpa, here you go tikki" Emilie said before holding the small bag opened for tikki. "Off you go, you don't want to be late, do you?" Gabriel asked. Emilie shooked her head. "We're still on to play the piano when I get back?" Emilie asked. "Of course, wouldn't miss it for anything" Gabriel told her. "Bye, see you in 8 weeks and don't forget to tell grandma Natalie bye for me" Emilie said before running out the door and waving goodbye as the house disappeared from her view meanwhile in America, another girl was getting ready for camp. "Emma, you ready?" Her father shouted from downstairs. "Almost," Emma shouted back. "My beautiful baby girl is growing up" Adrien fake crying. "Papa!" Emma exclaimed while laughing. "I can't help it, I'm going to miss you so much" adrien wheep as he went to hug her. I have a surprise for you" Adrien said as soon as she was done packing. "What is it, papa?" Emma asked curious. "Close your eyes" adrien told her. Emma did what adrien asked. He got out a box the same box he got when he was 14. "Open your eyes" adrien said as she opened her eyes. "This is for you, promise me, you'll never take it off, this is very valuable to me and we can't lose this, I'll take back the ring when you get back" adrien told her serious. "I promise, papa" Emma told him. "Good, open" Adrien told her as he gave her the box. As she opened it a bright light blinded her, "papa, what's happening?" Emma asked afraid. "Emma, this is plagg, he's very special to me, he will be their to help protect you and when you need someone to talk too" Adrien told her as he put the ring on her ring finger. "Hey kid, how are you?" Plagg asked since he's been in the ring since Adrien got divorced. "I am doing good, I missed you, plagg meet my daughter Emma" Adrien told him. "Hey kid, the names plagg, I'm your kwami temporary" plagg told her. "Cool, your a cute kitty" Emma squealed before hugging him. "Kid, some boundaries plus I'm not cute, I'm the kwami of destruction, I don't do cute" plagg told her. "Come one, we don't want you to be arriving late" Adrien said. "Bye, see you when I get back" Emma said before leaving.

Emma arrived at the camp miraculous, she went to get her bag but it was stuck in the pile. The director and her daughter were barking orders. "Your new here aren't you?" A girl asked. "How did you know?" Emma asked. "Well you would've grabbed your bag before it went into the pile" the girl said helping her to pull it out. "A little help here" the girl asked another person. The boy came to help her out. "Your from California?" the boy asked as he saw the tag on the bag. Emma nodded. "Have you been to Hollywood? Have you met any celebrities?" The girl asked while taking out her phone to type. "Wooah, I haven't been to Hollywood, I live in northern California, in a vineyard" Emma told them. "Anyways, I'm Kira and this is my twin brother Ethan" kira told them. "Your from paris? What's it like there?" Emma asked as she saw the tagged on their bag. "Well its cool but when our parents were preteens, there were supervillain that turned people into champions to try to get Ladybug and Chat Noirs miraculous but they defeated Hawkmoth and the superheros disappeared" kira said. "Wow, I didn't know that" Emma said. "I'm Emma by the way" Emma introduced herself. "You looked familiar like someone, I know" Ethan said curious. "Yeah, now that I think about it, you do look like someone I know" Kira said agreeing. Kira was placed in cabin 6 while Emma in cabin 10, ethan was placed in cabin 2. Meanwhile Emilie a 11 year old girl stepped out of the limousine, "do you have everything?" The driver asked. "Yep, I have everything. "Including your pictures of your mom, aunt, and Grandpa?" He asked. "Yep," Emilie said. "Ok, I'll be back in 8 weeks, have fun" he told her. "bye" Emilie said before looking ahead. "Ready tikki?" Emilie asked. "Ready, goodluck," tikki said. "Thanks" Emilie said as she walked to get her cabin number. When she arrived at the cabin, she saw her best friend/cousin. "Kira!" Emilie shouted/exclaimed as she ran up to her. "Emilie!" Kira exclaimed as she ran towards Emilie. "Emilie, what's your cabin number?" Kira asked as soon as they said hello. "Cabin 6" Emilie told her as she looked at her cabin number. "Oh this is going to be so much fun, we have the same cabin, we can have sleepovers" Kira told her as she showed her the cabin. As soon as Emilie put her stuff down, Kira dragged her to lunch. Where she met Ethan. "Ethan!" Emilie exclaimed to see her other bestfriend. "Emilie, glad you can make" Ethan said as they hugged. "Ethan talked about what types of things there are to do at camp. "I can't wait for music class!" Emilie exclaimed as she heard about music. "Same, did you know there is fencing class?" Kira asked. "Really? Let's go check it out" Emilie said.