Adrien meets Marinette again

In the suite next door, Adrien was talking to Lila. "No. I don't understand" Lila said confused. Adrien nervously runs his fingers through his hair and straightens his clothes as he tries to get out the door. "I just need to go downstairs for a few minutes to c-c-clear my head... then I'll meet you for lunch" Adrien said while little busy thinking of what he saw, and he had his ring that he since He first started school with plagg in his pocket. "Clear your head? What do you have to clear your head about? Is something wrong?" Lila asked. "I hope not. I mean... no. What could be wrong? We're getting married in ten days, everything's perfect. (then, quickly) I gotta go" Adrien said before he quickly kisses her cheek then opened the door.

"We're still going ring shopping after lunch right?" Lila asked. "Ring shopping?" Adrien asked confused. "Adrien!" Lila whined. "Of course! For the funeral. I mean, for the wedding" Adrien said. "Funeral?!?" Lila exclaimed/asked. "I'm kidding" Adrien said before running out the door. "Don't listen to me. I'll see you there. I mean, here. Downstairs" adrien told her. He slips out the door, hurries down the CORRIDOR and bumps right into Emilie. "Hey, dad, what's up" Emilie called out to him. "Just running down to the lobby. Hey, Em, do me a favor, keep Lila company, willya? (rushing off) Thanks, kiddo" Adrien said stressful. "Do I look alright? Like presentable and everything? Not too old?" Adrien asked worryingly. "You look fab, Dad. Young and fabulous" Emilie told him as he ran off.

LOBBY - MOMENTS LATER

Adrien rushes off the elevator, looks around for Marinette. He went around a corner and bumps into the real Emma, who hasn't seen her Dad all summer. "Dad!" Emma exclaimed. "I thought you were going to keep Lila company?" Adrien asked. "I was? 'I mean, I am. Yeah. I was actually just looking for her. (then) It's great to see you, Dad" Emma said. She can't help herself and gives her Dad a quick hug. "It's great to see you too, squirt. (pats her on the tush) Now go on, get up there" Adrien told her before going in one direction. Emma went to the elevators. An elevator PINGS and Lila steps out, checking herself in a compact. She snaps the lid shut when she sees Emma (who has never laid eye's on Lila).

"Have you seen your father?" Lila asked. "You talkin' to me?" Emma asked confused "What are you, Robert DeNiro? Yes, I'm talking to you" Lila said annoyed as she straightens out her suit. Emma realizes who she is. "oh! Lila... Uh, yeah, I just saw him..." Emma told her. "Well, hel-lo? Where was he?" Lila asked annoyed. "Oh, he went; thataway, I think" Emma said as she sizing her up. "What are you staring at?" Lila asked rudely. "Oh, nothing.  You really are pretty... -that's all" Emma fibbed. "Don't tell me you're going to break your rotten streak and suddenly be nice to me" Lila told her before walking off. "Whatever you say, Cruella" Emma said as she laughs before walking away.

Meanwhile Adrien was going insane looking for Marinette. "Looking for your Princess?" Plagg asked as he floated next to him as he was alone. "She's not my Princess, she's more like a queen, Emma is more like a princess to me" Adrien argued. "What about your other daughter?" Plagg asked. "Emilie? What about her?" Adrien asked confused. "Well you say Emma is your Princess but what about Emilie who was neglected of a father who wasn't in her life?" Plagg asked. "She doesn't know I exist, Plagg, we made it so we don't have to see eachother that's why moved far away from france" Adrien argued. "But weren't you neglected of a father when you were a preteen, at least you had a father before your mother died, wouldn't Emilie be sad about not having a father that she doesn't even know about" Plagg told him.

"I would feel guilty about it since I don't want my children look the same way as I did to my father" Adrien said. "So would you meet her even if you know nothing about her since you haven't met her yet," Plagg fibbed at the end. "So if you were to marry Lila would you go and see Emilie?" Plagg questioned his chosen one. "Of course, I would give anything just to see how she's grown" Adrien told him. "So if you think your Queen is here, that would mean Emilie would be here too and I think your still in love with Marinette" Plagg said. "W-W-What No No, we spilt up for a reason it just wasn't working out" Adrien Argued while blushing. "Well if you are over her then why are you trying to find her?" Plagg asked. "B-B-Because I just want to see if I was imagining it" Adrien lied. "Uh huh right" plagg said Sarcastically. "Get down someone's coming" Adrien said before he continued looking for his Queen.