Twins

For the past week, Emilie and Emma were getting to know each other but when they touch they felt electric pass through them. It was a weird feeling like a chill one down your back. They didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing. They went horseback riding, fencing, swimming. They also did arts amd crafts or just drawing in general. Meanwhile during the night Tikki and Plagg meet up with each other to talk or just enjoy each other's company. The next week, Monday morning, Emilie was starting to feel a bit homesick since she has never been away from home. She went to the music room to play the piano to make to make it feel like. She started to play their song that they play to cheer eachother up when either one was upset. While Emilie was playing, Emma was confused at where her new friend was at so she started to look for her at all the places she likes. First she started at her friend's cabin next was at the fencing area but no luck came. Then she remembered how Emilie likes to play so she went to the music room to see if she's there. Emma was closed to the music room when she heard music. She opened the door to see her talented friend play. The next thing surprised her was that next to her was a red with a black spot sitting next to her. It looked just like the one her dad gave her. When she was done playing, Emma spoke up. "I didn't know you could play that well that w-w-was like a professional playing" Emma told her. "Thanks," Emilie said shyly. "I often play alone except when I'm with my grandpa" Emilie replied. "Oh and is that a kwami next to you when you were playing?" Emma asked curious. "How do you know?" Emilie asked surprised. "I have one too" Emma exclaimed. "Tikki, you can come out" Emilie said. "Hi, I'm Tikki, I heard a lot about you" Tikki said. "I'm Emma and this is my kwami Plagg" Emma said. "Hi plagg, I'm Emilie" Emilie said. "Its nice to finally meet you" plagg said. "Your music was beautiful you know you try playing in front of a crowd" Emma told her. "I don't know" Emilie said shyly. "Its ok, you don't have to play now we'll slowly get you up to play in a front of a crowd but I'd love to see you dance" Emma told her. "Ok, playing is one thing, dancing is something I can do. This is my favorite dance, Its the Swan Princess" Emilie told her as she went to play the music. As Emilie danced, Emma was impressed with her skills. When Emma was getting to know Emilie, Emma guessed that she didn't like to talk about her dad maybe something bad happened to her father? Emma guessed. After Emilie was done, Emma clapped fast, "Emilie that was awesome and you been doing since six years old your like a prodigy for dancing" Emma exclaimed. "Thanks, its what I want to be when I grow up to be a dancer, its my heart and soul just like my mother's dream was to become a fashion designer and she did" Emilie told her. "Anyways lets go and eat before breakfast ends" Emma told her. "Purincess, that was amazing," plagg told her. "Thanks, Emilie said before Plagg and tikki went into her bag. They walked to the mess hall to meet up with their friends.

Emilie and Emma spent the rest of two weeks playing with their friends and got to know more about each other. It close to the end of camp, the camp was having a sleepover, boys in the mess hall and girls in the gym. Emilie was getting the things she needed for the sleep over when it started raining hard. A week early, Kira wanted to switch with Emilie to hang out with katie because she gets to see her often and Katie lives near Emma. Emma was waiting for Emilie to get down so they could head to the gym when it lighting started. They couldn't leave so they stayed in and had their own sleep over.

Plagg and Tikki came out of their hiding spots when Emilie and Emma were alone. Emma was about to talk when A sudden GUST of wind blows the door open, sending Emilie's stack of photos flying into the air. Emilie screams, trying to salvage them, as Emma rushes to the door and bolts it shut. Together, the girls tie down the blinds. Emma finds Emilie's favorite stuffed animal, Kitty, lying on the floor and hands him to Emilie. "Thanks," Emilie said. "Hey, Emilie?" Emma asked. "Yeah?" Emilie asked while holding onto Kitty. "How far is London anyways?" Emma asked curious about her friend. "From here - six thousand miles. But sometimes, it seems much further. -How far away is your home?" Emilie answered before asking. "California's way at the other end of the country. (shows her photo) Actually, here's a picture of my house" Emma said. "It's beautiful" Emilie told her. "We've got this incredible porch that wraps around the whole house with rocking chairs and a hammock and stables back thataway... and this great pool with a sliding board..." Emma told her. "How cool!, Who's that?" Emilie asked as she points to the back of a man. Here it comes, Tikki and plagg thought.

"Oh, that's my Dad... He didn't know I was taking a picture or he would've turned around. He's kinda like my best friend. We do everything together" Emma answered. Emilie reacts strangely, as if chilled, she rubs the goosebumps on her arms. "What's the matter?" Emma asked concerned. "Just a little chilly" Emilie said as she pull her sleaves down. Emma went to get chocolate chip cookies from her bag. "What some?" Emma asked. "Sure but just a couple, I have to stay fit shape for dancing" Emilie told her. "Here some for you, Tikki" Emma said as she gave her cookies. "Thanks, Emma" Tikki replied. "Your welcome, so Emilie, what's your dad like? I mean, is he the kind of father you can talk to or is he one of those workaholic types that says, 'I'll talk to you later, honey', but never really does? I hate that." Emma asked.