13

I'm lazy asf send help

POV-Tj

"Did you hear?" Cyrus asks thru the phone. "Its supposed to snow tomorrow."

"Eh, I stopped believing the news every time they said that. Why should I get my hopes up?" I say.  Snow is just non existent in my head now.

"Can you tell me that story again, of you and your family doing the snow tradition?" Cyrus asks.

"Okay, well.  Whenever it snowed outside, me and Micheal would go outside and play in the snow.  Then afterwards, we would go inside and drink hot chocolate in front of the fire and talk about memories and stuff." I say. 

"Mom when will the hot chocolate be ready?!" Michael tells into the house.

Me and Michael were just outside, playing in the snow.  It snows every year and hot chocolate is always a tradition.  Mom would have her coffee though, maybe one day I'll be old enough to have coffee.  I mean, I'm only 12 after all. 

"Soon, go in the living room and I'll have it ready," my mom yells from the kitchen.

Me and Micheal go to the living room and sit in front of the fire.  This tradition is always my favorite.

I pull out of my flashback, returning to reality.  That tradition was always my favorite.  The tradition died though, after my step dad moved in.  Now I have my aunt and Cyrus, things could be different, right?

"Tj?" Cyrus says into the phone.

I snap out of it. "Yeah, yeah, I'm here.  I just zoned out for bit, sorry."

"You're fine," Cyrus says. "Did you hear what I said? About Hannukah?"

"Oh that's coming up isnt it," I say.

"Yep, sure is.  You're going to come right?"

"Of course.  I cant let my boyfriend spend Hannukah alone." I say.

He giggles.  "Well, even if you didnt come, I still have all my family relatives and my friends, but still you should come,"

"Wouldnt miss it for the world, Cy,"

How can I hear him smiling thru the phone? "Yayyy," he says.  He sounds tired.

"Cy, its 10:30, its past your bedtime," I say, teasing him. 

He laughs.  "I know, I know, but I like talking to you," He yawns.

"You sound tired, go to sleep,"

"I'm not tired," he says. "I'm just laying on my bed with my eyes sorta closed talking to you,"

"Obviously," I say. "I'll call you in the morning, ok?"

"Okay, or call me when you go to sleep.  I like hearing your sleepy voice." Cyrus says.

"Okay I will, but I'll be up for a few more hours,"

"I dont care just call me," he says.

"Okay, I will." I say.  "Goodnight Cy,"

"Night Teej, love you." he says.

"Love you too," I smile and hang up the phone.  Hes adorable. 

I open my eyes to darkness around me.  Its the dream again, I already know it.  Behind me is a large hole, dark and deep.  Inside the hole, my mother and Michael stand. They look frightened.