Departure

y/s/n: your siblings name (they're younger than you btw)

"girl you better facetime me every second that you get, even if i'm in class," tatiana said as i hugged her. today mom and i are leaving for California to film the movie.

i picked up y/s/n and hugged him/her.

"don't be too much trouble for dad" i scolded. mk n

"i think he'll be more trouble for me," y/s/n replied.

once we were boarding the plane someone tapped me on the shoulder, i turned.

"guess who just met y/n freaking y/l/n!" he whisper shouted at me.

"oh my gosh hey!" i said and he hugged me.

"are you heading to cali too?"

"yeah, to film a movie, what about you?"

"same! wait.. what movie?"

"The Boy Do-Over, what about you?"

"i'm not allowed to say," he said a bit awkwardly.

our seats ended up being on the same row but, across from each other.

we didn't talk very often during the flight. but i was still really psyched that he was beside me.

"hey y/n." he said and tapped my shoulder.

"yeah?" i replied, taking off my headphones.

"do you wanna take a picture and post it on our stories so people know we had a flight together?"

"yea sure."

we tagged each other on our stories and everyone on twitter started going wild.

once the plane landed we said our goodbyes as we got our luggage.

at the hotel

"hold the door," someone said. Griffin said. he got into the elevator.

"hey!" i said

our rooms were across from eachother. we dropped off the luggage and immediately headed to the set.

when we got there, only some of the cast was there, like the love interest and family.

Veronika Bonell was playing the popular girl.
Talia Jackson was playing the sort of love interest.

"and this.. is noah," the director said as Griffin ran into the room. i smiled at him and he grinned merrily back.

The next few hours was full of practicing lines and fittings. i got to know the cast and all. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAD A SOLID 2-5 YEARS ON ME.

and they all treat me like their little sister and stuff.

instagram

(yourusername):

(yourusername): we said: ⚠️❤️ @taliajackson_official

tatianamcquay: sldkdnjff dang she already forgot abt me 🥺🥺

griffingluck: dang no photo creds icic 😤

user1: THEYRE CUTE AHHHH

"y/nnnnnnn" Griffin whined as we walked to lunch cover.

"yea?" i asked. he didn't say anything or give me a look, he just picked me up like i was a baby and carried me the rest of the way, proceeding by dropping me onto the couch.

"what the fuck?" i said in a jokingly serious expression.

"no swearing you're only fifteen" he squished my cheeks.

i grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him before rolling off the couch and onto the ground, hitting my head on the sandwich cart!

i started laughing so hard and so did Griffin, Talia and Veronika. Veronika was recording the whole thing, me hitting with a pillow Griffin and all. the crew gave me a jokingly disappointed head shake.

"honey i'm going out with some of the other moms, just ask Griffin if you need anything"
my mom said as she kissed me on the cheek and headed for the door. she wore a tigh-ish red dress that ended above her knee. her hair was straight. she looked really pretty and i can't believe this woman birthed two children. she looked in her mid 20s, even though she was 43.

she left as i turned on the TV and changed into a longer shirt and shorts. i plopped on the bed while tying my hair (or keeping it down if it's short).

*knock knock*

i looked through the peephole. a sort of familiar boy stood there, Garren Stitt?

"hey jessie!" he said as i opened the door. i gave him a confused smile. "sorry, i'm Garren, i was cast as Liam, your stepbrother."

"y/n" i replied, "did you need anything."

"just wanted to uh.. say hi," he said a bit awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, "you're just kinda cute and uh we follow eachother on insta.."

"damn this mans called y/n only kinda cute!" said Griffin as he walked over, pulling on my ponytail (or patting me on the head) and proceeding by putting his arm around me.

"screen," i yelled while crossing my arms in screen position (basketball term) and nudging him.

"i'll uh.. go," Garren said before literally booking it down the hallway.

"we should have. a sleepover," Griffin said as he walked into my room.

"with the cast orrr?" i replied

"yes, text them."