Action

i woke up the next morning, the first to wake up. today we were actually filming a school scene. i sat up and felt a hand grab my wrist, Griffin.

the last night was probably the best night of my life. pretty much all of my fantasies came true considering i've had a crush on Griffin since i was eleven. always been dreaming about kissing him, honestly i'm fan girling so much right now.

he sat up with me and hugged me from the side. once he let go, i stood up.

"i'm going to my room to change and get ready. we're supposed to be on at 10, it's 8 right now," i said.

"i'll meet you in your room."

"mkay."

i walked to my room and opened the door. once it was closed i hopped up and down, doing a little happy dance.

i kissed Griffin Gluck.. my celebrity crush. we pretty much made out i think.

i don't know he was only my second kiss.

buuuuuuuut still.

after i brushed my teeth and washed my face, i changed into a white cropped long sleeve and grey sweats since i'd be changing into Jessie's outfit later on anyways.

"y/nnnnnnn i'm heeeeeereeee," Griffin called as he opened my door. he hugged me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my head.

"are the others already up?" i asked.

"yeah, they're getting ready and they'll meet us at set."

i nodded, "we should go."

"call time is in another hour, why can't we stay here," he whined.

"i have to find my mom, she won't answer her phone."

"oh, okay."

as we walked to set in the warm spring weather, we chit chatted about our lives back home. about how we lived in the same city but never talked or ran into eachother.

once we reached the set i was immediately pulled into hair and makeup.

"your mom's a little.. hungover from yesterday so she won't be meeting you till later," said Tanya, the hairdresser.

"okay," i replied as she made casual small talk.

once my hair and makeup were finished i got into Jessie's outfit before shooting a couple takes.

"CUT!" the director called after i said my last line, "back to holding."

Griffin and i walked to his trailer.

"damn y/n, you're a natural!" Griffin complimented as we walked.

"naturally beautiful? yeah i know" i said sarcastically.

"yeah that too.." Griffin muttered.

"IS THAT Y/N Y/L/N AND GRIFFIN GLUCK?" a voice called, a news reporter.

we turned to her.

"the fans wanna know, are you two dating? or a thing?" she asked. i looked up at Griffin, letting him answer.

"no. y/n and i.. are just friends. she's like a little sister to me," he giggled patting me on the head as i fake chuckled.

"y/n, is this true?" she asked.

"yeah, of course. griffin is like my.. big bro," i said, every word stabbing me in the chest. i felt a lump forming in my throat.

the news reporter walked away as i pushed my tongue to the roof of my mouth, to hold back the tears, before swallowing the lump and burying it deep.

we walked into the trailer and i sat on the couch. he sat beside me. i turned, facing him, sitting criss cross apple sauce in front of me before he did the same.

"face to face but we don't see eye to eyeeee," Griffin sang.

"just friends?" i said to him about sternly and confused.

"yes. look, y/n, you really are like a little sister to me," he replied.

"what is this? alabama? i'm a little sister to you? does that mean i'm annoying and small? is that how you view me? am i just impressionable to you?" i scoffed, clearly i didn't bury the lump deep enough since it was coming back.

"no y/n, you're so much more! maybe i worded it wrong. but yes, in some ways you're like my alabama sister, an alabama sister who i really care about."

i rolled my eyes. that statement was so cliché. making it obvious he didn't mean it. i mean after all he's an actor. as i got up to head for the door. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to him.

"fuck y/n you're so hot when you're mad," he said before kissing me. whether he was acting or not i couldn't resist. griffin gluck you're an asshole. a cute one. i was sitting on his lap facing him while we kissed. i turned while pulling his neck down so he'd be on top cause i'm a whole ass bottom :/

his kisses moved down to my neck, leaving light not too noticeable hickeys as i bit my lip trying not to be loud or make noise.. just in case. before he returned to my lips.

"HEYYY BITCH REMEMBER M-" a lovable voice yelled, opening the door.