O5 ʚ

--------------------- 𝑃𝑂𝑉; san

time ticked irritably quickly, so that now the pair were growing tired and worn out from speaking, and writing. they had the occasional laugh, but san mostly didn't react to anything. however, he found it cute when wooyoung laughed at such small things. it comforted him to see him happy.

he gazed at wooyoung, who was lazily scribbling notes and sentences for their speech. he was staring so longingly at him that he didn't realise woo began to fall asleep.

san looked up at the clock on his wall.

12;34am

it was too late to go back. wooyoung was now asleep in his house, on his bed. and he couldn't do much.

he could wake him up, but he didn't want to disturb him. plus, it wasn't safe to be walking home at this time of night.

san sighed, removing the pen and notebook from wooyoung and putting them on the chairless desk. he gently pushed wooyoung back so that he was laying in a more comfortable position. san felt so nervous to touch him, because he knew the desire to go further would come out.

he looked down at the sleeping boy. his face was petite and pretty, and his golden skin was lightly dusted with freckles. his nose was small and dainty, and his cheekbones were soft yet fascinating. his eyes found wooyoung's pink lips, which were plump and slightly parted. his aureate hair surrounded his head on the pillow, like a halo. he was angelic and everything about him screamed purity.

he brushed a few hairs from wooyoung's face, to admire bewitching features. his skin felt soft at his fingertips as he grazed them forbearingly over his cheeks. he was perfect. san knew that.

his eyes shifted downwards to wooyoung's neck, which was slender but sturdy. he kept moving, desperate to see more of the sleeping boy. san cautiously unbuttoned a few of woo's shirt, exposing the collarbone. the marks were still there. the marks he had left after traumatising wooyoung and then erased his memory of and then exited wooyoung's life, supposedly. his cold pale hands brushed over the pulped marks that ruined woo's skin. he'd contaminated him with his sin.

his eyes wandered off again, this time at the clock.

1:02am

and back to wooyoung's lips, his eyes went. his heart beats began to pound in his ears, the deafening silence swallowing him. for just one moment, he could be impulsive. for just a short while, san could kiss wooyoung and no one would know - except he himself, living with the consequences.

he couldn't resist the urge much longer.

san leaned into wooyoung and connected his lips with the sleeping boy. the fireworks in him screamed at the replenishment of the thing he missed the most. he felt suddenly far more fulfilled as he cupped wooyoung's sleeping face, reposefully tasting wooyoung again, as he had desired to the moment he left him. san hugged woo's lips with his own, falling into a moment of trance where he completely forgot about the backdrop of turmoil.

he finally let go, leaning back. woo was still sound asleep and san laughed quietly.

i shouldn't have done that.

san yawned, his insides lapping over as he configured what the consequences would be of kissing wooyoung in his sleep. san would certainly grow attached again, which is exactly what he didn't want. but he kept fucking it up, as usual.