24 ʚ

- 𝑃𝑂𝑉; wooyoung

"i think san ought to tell you his little secret, wooyoung."

"what?"

what secret?

he felt san freeze up in his arms, and he loosend his grip.

"i can't believe he tried to hide it from you for so long." hongjoong said, walking towards them.

wooyoung started to shiver. he was very afraid of this moment, and what san could have been hiding from him.
san shook his head. he'd never found himself in a more difficult position than this.

"you should tell him, san, or i definitely will."

san turned to face wooyoung.

"s-san.. your eyes." he said, trembling. they were red and almost satanic. then he looked up to his hair, and the blond was fading away into a thick, sickening, bloody-red.

"i know, wooyoung." he said, holding his breath but not his tears. they fell uncontrollably beside his face.

"san, just tell me." he begged, his voice becoming tired and he couldn't bear seeing san cry. his tears rolled down his jaw, down his neck, and down his bare chest. wooyoung was going to wipe them away but san grabbed his hands.

"i'm a vampire, wooyoung." he said, looking at the ground. he couldn't bear to see wooyoung's face.

"i-"

"and we were together once before. but i bit you, and i made you forget about me." he continued. his face was still on the floor.

"san, look at me.." he whispered, his own tears falling as the jumbled things in his head had begun to make sense.

san looked at him, their eyes meeting with a cold, lifeless exchange. "i refused to become close to you again because i knew i'd hurt you again. and i did. i bit you on the plane."

"i.. i still don't remember." wooyoung managed, his face full of tears too.

san leaned over and pressed his face into wooyoung's neck. wooyoung was shaking but san held him up.

the older boy sank his teeth into wooyoung's flesh, which he cried at and tried to wriggle free from.

"sannie.. it hurts!" he tried to fight it, but then he couldn't anymore. his head tilted, allowing the older more access.

"san--" he moaned out. his legs started to give way.

his mind was flooded with memories, so much that he started to feel dizzy. his vision was growing darker, and his legs buckled underneath him. san caught him, but he was soon out cold, his eyelids seeing nothing but black.

past, woo pov.

san stared longingly at wooyoung who had a cheesy smile plastered across his rosy cheeks. he was flustered at what the two of them had done, slightly embarrassed but it felt amazing. wooyoung was happy to have san; he'd always make the most of having the other make him feel pure bliss. he was addicted to the naked, pale but ethereal male above him, whose ocean-blue eyes pooled with a dangerous yet arousing dominance.