Chapter 2: U.A. Time!

Midoriya's POV
---------------------------
Eraserhead came to get us early in the morning and was surprised to find me and Kurogiri awake while everyone else was still asleep. When he asked why we were awake I told him we couldn't sleep. I then woke up the dumbasses for him by yelling at them.

"Izuuu, shut uppp!" Toga whined while throwing a knife at me. "Then get up." I replied, catching the knife behind my back, the point almost embedded in the back of my head. "No." She curtly replied. Everyone else was up by now, it was just her who was still in bed. I walked over and picked her up bridal style and walked over to Aizawa and told him we could go now.

"So, U.A. huh?" I asked no one in particular while Aizawa was driving us down to the school. "Yep, and you're the one who agreed us all to this so don't be complaining." Dabi told me off. "I'm offended! Me! Complain?! Why I'd never!" I responded playfully. "Uh-huh. Sure." Toga replied sleepily, but more awake than before. "I was just gonna say that I'm actually going. You guys know that this was my dream school at one point in time? But They made me give up. That's how I found you guys. And I wouldn't change it for the world." I told everyone. I had never really told them much about my life before except for all my adventures with Kacchan, all of my feelings towards him, and really I just talked about most heroes and Kacchan a lot. I never told them what led me to the roof that day (it wasn't Kacchan). Or about my actual family.

3rd Person POV
---------------------------
After a few hour drive, they arrived at U.A. High. Izuku was amazed. The first thing Izuku saw is that the school is HUGE. Like, he expected it to be big, but wow. His family all saw how he looked at the school and Aizawa even looked back to see their reactions. They were all looking at Izuku smiling and loosening up. You just have to remember - no matter what they might have done, they are still just a big family of kids after all. They're just doing what society told them to do after being cast out into the world and rejected by most if not all people. Except for Kurogiri. But he tried to keep them out of trouble mostly though. Aizawa soon parked the car and took four of them by a chain that was connected to the quirk suppressant cuffs that were put on them that morning, while Nezu came out and took Kurogiri, and led them into the building. They looked like legit prisoners. Aizawa led them to room 1-A and stopped outside the door.

"Alright, I'm going to tell the class that you're going to be joining us for the rest of the year. Come in when I tell you to." Aizawa told the four delinquents. "Okay sir." Midoriya spoke for the other three and himself. "UGH fine. Only because Izu said we would." Toga agreed and the others nodded. "Good, I shouldn't be too long so don't cause any mayhem." Aizawa told them while putting his hand on the door. He then opened the door and quickly stepped in and closed the door behind him.

Aizawa's POV
-------------------------
"Alright everybody, quiet down and listen up." I said activating my quirk making the class shut up. "Good. We are going to be getting four new students, hence the four new desks in the room." I told them while pointing out the new desks. "Sir! Why would the students transfer now? Shouldn't they have done so earlier on in the year? Were they given the same exam as we were to get into the school?" Iida asked question after question. "They are in fact not transfer students at all, actually they are-" I was cut off by Iida once again. "If they aren't transfer students then it is unfair to them to be put in this class since the year has already begun!" Iida continued. "*sigh* Listen to what I say and you might take back that remark. Now, to answer the rest of your questions. No they were not given the same exam as the rest of you, BUT they do have more potential and experience than most of you in here. So this is not unfair to them." I answered Iida's questions. "What?! How do they have more experience and potential than we do?" The class started to complain about what I had said about them. "Shut up and listen. I say that because they've had more experience out on the field. They are also part of the new VVRP. That stands for Villain/Vigilante Rehabilitation Program. They are villains." I told the class and they started freaking out. All the sudden there was a thud against the door and yelling outside the classroom. It caught the attention of everyone except for one boy in the last row away from the door and second chair in. He seemed to have tuned out the entire speil I just went on. Not even the second bang on the door caught his attention.