Chapter 5: Smoke

Izuku’s POV
----------------------
After that whole fiasco, I could tell the heroes felt awkward and didn't know when to come in. Yes, yes, I know. In the last chapter it says no one knew. Well guess what, I’m not fucking stupid, and I have a quirk that works out in my favor in this situation. So I knew they were there from the start. I also knew they were curious as well. So I just let it go and continued normally. I also knew there were three others hiding behind a wall inside the building. I sighed.

3rd Person POV
----------------------------------
“I know who all’s there. Both in and outside the dorms.” Deku called out and the teachers came into the dorms with the bags for the VKs (I couldn't help it) “How-how did you know we were all there? And how long did you know?” All Might asked with a slight stutter, setting his bags down the others following the action. “Since the beginning. But I knew you wanted to know, so I didn’t call you out.” Izuku told him.

“Oh for fucks sake Yuki, Yuri, and Subete, get your asses out here and say hello to your goddamn friends and boyfriend!” He yelled at them walking over to where they were hiding. “Hey guys…” Yuki said timidly as she walked out from around the corner. “Yuki, Yuri, Subete? I forgot you guys were in this class for a hot sec.” Toga said as the other two came around the corner by Deku pulling them by their ears. “Wow, you forgot about us, I feel so appreciated.” Yuri said, somehow escaping Deku and walking up to her, giving her a hug. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, how do you guys know each other?!" Kaminari asked, puzzled.

"Well, we ran away from our abusive, villain, parents." Yuki said motioning to her and her brother. "Yeah, and just to clear some stuff up, they were villains just to be evil and see people suffer." Yuri said, making sure that the class knew that their parents didn't have a tragic backstory or really any reason to be villains other than just to be awful people. "When they ran away, they met me while living on the streets." Tomura added in, actually telling them how they met. "And Shigi brought them back to the base after finding out they were homeless and eventually we came into play and met them as well!" Toga finished up Yuri and Yuki's story.

"What about you, Subete?" Kiri asked the quiet one who walked over to Shigaraki, who wrapped his arm around her shoulders, keeping one finger off. "My house caught fire when I gained my quirks, my mother died and I lost track of my 'father'. All For One found me and took me in like he did Tomura. He took me back to the base and that's how I met Tomura. I met the others as they came into the LOV. Tomura would introduce me as soon as someone new arrived." Subete told her whole backstory without any interruptions. (sorry this one's a bit choppy, the story for her is a bit…underdeveloped)

While these explanations were happening, Deku somehow managed to grab all the bags that the teachers brought back and leave the room. The only person that noticed, besides the rest of the group™ (Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, and Kurogiri), was Bakahoe- I mean Bakugo. Even so, he only noticed once the stories were over.

"Wait- where's Izuku?" Bakugo asked after he realized. "I think he left for some 'him time'. I'll go look for him. I think I know where he is." Dabi replied then took his leave, unknowingly being followed by Bakugo. 

Deku's POV (when he left)
------------------------------------------
I left the room with everyone's belongings, using my telekinesis to help out and carry the bags. I put everybody's things in their respective rooms and put mine in my room. I reached into my hoodie pocket to check if I had what I needed. I felt that I had it and left for the roof of the building. Once I got there I sat on the flat part (the part right above the 1-A) and hung my legs down.

I reached into my hoodie pocket and grabbed out my cigarettes. I stuck one between my lips, putting the rest back into my hoodie, and used my lighter to light it. I inhaled the smoke into my lungs and removed the cigarette, slowly breathing out the smoke. I heard the door to where I was open and looked over to see who it was. It was Dabi. He came over and sat next to me and offered him a cig, which he graciously accepted. I offered him the lighter too, but he denied it as he could use his own fire to ignite it.