Chapter 4: Deku's Story

Izuku's POV ig?
-------------------------
(This chapter is Izuku telling his story so I guess it's in his POV?)

⚠️WARNING: PEDOPHILE RAPE LATER ON, I'LL WARN BEFORE IT USING THIS SIGN: ⚠️ ⚠️

When there is normal talking in parentheses it's deku talking to everyone outside of the story
-------------------------------------------------------
"Let's start from the beginning...

*The scene fade to black, then opens up to a young Izuku at the doctor's office*

"I'm so excited to find out what my quirk is! I hope it's a mixture of both of yours, mom and dad! Then I can be a strong hero like All Might!" An excited young Izuku Midoriya said while holding up his favorite All Might action figure. "I'm sure you'll be the strongest, best hero, Izu." Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother, told him ruffling his hair.

"Midoriya?" A nurse called from the hallway doorway that led to the different examination rooms. "That's us." Hisashi Midoriya, Izuku's dad, said standing up. They followed the nurse to the room that they would be in. They thanked him and he left. The doctor came in after a little bit to tell them the results of the test they had Izuku take a few days prior.

"Sorry kid, not gonna happen." The doctor said blandly. "What do you mean?" Mom asked him, worried. "What I mean is he has a second joint in his pinky toe. And do to that fact and the information we have on quirks, that means he will not develop one. I'm sorry, he's quirkless." The doctor elaborated. "Well, is there any way he could beat those odds? He really wants to be a hero. Is there any way he could develop a quirk despite the physiology?" Dad asked, somewhat pleading at the end. "Well, there is one option that we know of. It's when someone goes through so much trauma that they develop a quirk. It's called a trauma induced quirk." The doctor explained a little hesitant at first. "Oh dear, that sounds like an awful way to develop a quirk." Mom commented, her husband nodding in agreement. "Anyway, thank you for the diagnosis doctor. We must head home now to get there in time for lunch." Hisashi said standing up, his family following suit. I took my time getting up and I was also crying at this point. 'I won't get to be a hero. No! I just have to work harder than everyone else!' I thought.

The next day I went to school, and the teachers announced for the class to be careful around me because I was quirkless and therefore fragile. I sat in my seat while others whispered about me and how I wasn't normal and how I disgusted them. Then my best friend Kacchan walked up to me. I expected him to reject me and hate me because I was now confirmed to be defenseless.

"Hey Deku, I'm gonna go play heroes. You wanna join or what?" He asked instead. "Why?" I asked him. "Huh?" He voiced confused. "Why don't you hate me? Why are you still nice to me? Why aren't you disgusted by me? I'm not...normal. I'm-" I was firing off questions then cut off. "Stop it. You may not have a quirk, but you're still my friend. You have resolve, determination, drive, compassion, courage, and a pure, good heart. You're a good person. And that all that matters to me. Now, let's go play." He said and dragged me away while I was too in shock of what he said to stop him.

*Time skip one year during summer*

Now I'm five, walking down the street with my dad. We just got done playing at the park. Suddenly a hero and villain fight broke out. My dad took my hand and led me away from where it was happening. But there was a crowd of people, and we got separated. The hero did a special move and knocked over a building. Luckily no one was inside of it. It fell over in what seemed like slow motion. There was no one under the building. Or so I thought. Until I saw him. My dad. I tried to run to him, to try and save him, to do anything. But I couldn't. I wasn't fast enough. And even if I could have reached him, there's nothing I could have done but gotten killed too. My faith in heroes dropped. (80% belief left)