Fill out form:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Tribe:

Winglet:

Personality:

Description:

Likes:

Dislike(you have to put this in, because no one is perfect):

Extra(if hybrid, choose one tribe):

My main characters:

Name: Luna

Age: 14 (4 in dragon years)

Gender: Female

Tribe: NightWing

Winglet: Quartz

Personality: Kind, quiet in general, gentle and always positive.

Description: Pure white horns, dark blue and purple scales, silver eyes, small scales of silver going down her neck, the tip of her wings, on her talons, and up her tail making her look like a galaxy night sky.

Likes: Birds, the moons, flowers, night time and music

Dislike(you have to put this in, because no one is perfect): Sharp things and water(because she can't swim and past)

Extra(if hybrid, choose one tribe): enjoys singing and has secrets.

Name: Equator

Age: 5

Gender: Male

Tribe: Night/SeaWing

Winglet: Quartz

Personality: Goofy, funny and sarcastic

Description: he has dark blue scales and a lighter green underbelly. He has jet-black wings and silver scales scattered on it. He has gills and bioluminescent scales along his snout, underbelly and tail.

Likes: Oceans, rain and flying in the night skies.

Dislike(you have to put this in, because no one is perfect): Being ignored and eels.

Extra(if hybrid, choose one tribe): That it.

Name: Thunderstrike

Age: 6

Gender: Female

Tribe: StrikerWing

Winglet: Moonstone

Personality: to meet

Description: dark ocean blue scales that fade to a light grey at the end of her horns, tail, spines that are razor-sharp, wing membrane and the inside of her wings. With a dark blue underbelly, lightning gold eyes that can shift to blood red when angry or another unsaid reason.

Likes: Storms, rain, Taser (Her twin) little dragonets and history

Dislike(you have to put this in, because no one is perfect): Being told what to do, being reminded of what she needs to be, others controlling her and betrayal.

Extra(if hybrid, choose one tribe): has a diamond-shaped earing and has a twin.

Name: Taser

Age: 6

Gender: Male

Tribe: StrikerWIng

Winglet: Quartz