one

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

Pain

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

Baek Y/N

"Cant You just fucking die already??"

"Yeah you're nothing important, anyway!"

It was getting hard to breathe. Tears where flooding your vision, And it felt like your head was about to explode.

You were just silently walking down the hallway when someone pushed you into the restroom, And that was where everything started.

Countless of bruises where on your pale skin, And they were kicking you nonstop. Your hair was pulled everywhere, And your cheeks where slapped countelessly.

"H-Hara.."

You managed to speak out. You were to tired to fight back, And there were three of them.

"What? Giving up, Weakling?" Says her friend, Kim Jinhee.

You lick your lips, "Stop..."

But instead, They all laugh.

"Oh, You think we're gonna stop? Who will help you anyway? Your mother doesn't even care about you." Hara, the leader of the group scoffs.

Breathing heavily, You managed to talk..

"Just... What did I do to you??"

Suddenly, The smile on their faces disappeared. Your heart started beating fast.

Jina, The twin sister of Hara, Arches a brow. "Your existence, Baek Y/N. Your whole fucking existence!"

You wanted to speak, But you knew that  whatever you will say is going to make them hurt you more.

"Sleep tight, Bitch."

And with that, The three of them left you whilst closing the door with a click.

Its locked.

Thats it for the first chapter! Hope you guys like it! Please dont worry! I made this short because this will give you guys a little look of how Baek Y/N is treated by her classmates thanks! ❤