two

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

Help

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

Jennie Kim

"Babe!"

Jennie looked over to her right, where the loud voice came from. As expected, It was her one and only girlfriend.

She decided to visit her school, Since its been so long since they've seen eachother. She has finished school already, And is currently managing her own café. Even though she inherited all her father's wealth, she wanted to make more money.

"Lisa." She smiles softly, While walking towards the girl.Even through bad times, They always find a way to get to eachother.

"Hey."

Lisa plants a soft kiss on jennie's cheek. As she pulls away, jennie smirks.

"How about we go to our place? Im tired." says jennie. Lisa nodded and started walking, but then stopped.

"Wait, Im gonna go get us food. You go first."

Jennie couldnt help but admire lisa's figure. It was obvious she pulled up her skirt a little bit higher to show off her ass.

Yes, Lisa was the slutty type of girl. And jennie wouldnt care. She wouldnt care if she would go ahead and fuck someone else Because Jennie looks at her only as a fuck buddy.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

"Was it locked?"

"Yeah. Im sure. I have the key."

"Good. We wouldnt want little Y/N to go out and ruin our lives again."

Jennie's Ears perked up as she heard a group of students walking ahead of her. She noticed the Door of the restroom closed, And srarted to sigh.

High school bullies.

Jennie thought.

And without hesitation, Jennie jogged up to the door, and a smirk landed on her face as she saw the key instantly.

It was below the doormat, Easy.

She quickly inserted the Key in the doorknob, and twisted it Causing the door to open. Jennie smiled in relief, But then her smile vanished right after she saw the scene infront of her.

Smudges of blood was everywhere, Water is spilled on the restroom tiles, And there was a broken mirror.

Oh shit.

Jennie thought. Her heart started beating fast as she saw a body laying there, looking as if it was lifeless.

"Goddamn."