[26]

1 New Message.

Ethan:
Hey, the guys are here you coming over?

I know that you probably won't want to because of what happened last night but please, they really want to see you.

2 New Messages.

Tobi:
Ethan said he tried to reach you, is everything okay? I hope it isn't about yesterday.

3 New Messages.

JJ:
Hey lil Sis, Freya's making brownies.

Wow that normally works, you're probs sleeping. You were quite drunk last night.

4 New Messages.

Frey:
Harry ate all the brownies... fat pig. Are you okay? You better not have Alcohol poisoning.

Lilly's PoV

I wake to the sound of soft rain falling onto my balcony, accompanied with a deep snore from besides me, I move my head slowly to try and peer at the thief who stole all the covers. I soon regret it as just moving my head makes me want to cry. Before I can catch a glimpse of their face my phone goes off. Sighing I roll back over and pick my phone up.

5 New Messages

Frey:
That's it I'm coming to your apartment.

Shit. I glance at the time to see that its midday, I haven't slept in for years. Forgetting all about the intruder in my bed I stand up, picking up a hoodie of the floor and throwing it on. The hoodie, obviously made for someone larger than me, grazes my knees as my 5'3 petite frame stumbles across the floor and into my apartments living room. Bang bang. I move over to the front door and open it, I quickly regret it as I'm met with an angry looking Freya with a Josh standing besides her.

"Nice to see that you're actually alive," She exaggerates as she barges through. I follow her letting Josh close the door behind us.

"Good morning to you to," I reply sarcastically rubbing my forehead. I walk into the kitchen and grab myself a water from the fridge.

"Why are you wearing Simon's jumper from last night?" Josh questions.

My heart sinks and I have to stop myself form spitting out my water, "What," My voice breaks, immediately thinking back to the stranger in my room.

"The jumper, Simon was wearing the exact same one last night," He continues.

I look up to Freya who's just as shocked as me, "Oh no," I whisper, the events from the night before flash before my eyes. I drop my water and run into my room, the lovebirds following behind me. I stop when I see a shirtless Simon peacefully sleeping.

"Guys... I'm not wearing anything under this," I whisper, tears pricking my eyes.

This time it's Freya's turn to say "Oh no," as Josh rubs my shoulder I think back to the terrible thing that I did last night.