[58]

Instagram
1 New Notification

@miniminter: Hey, how many weeks pregnant are you now? I keep forgetting.

@lilly_smith: I'm about 12 weeks 😂

@lilly_smith: I'm so lucky I'm not noticeably showing yet. I've heard story's where girls won't be showing for the first 13 weeks then BAM at 20 they look huge.

@miniminter: You'll be cute regardless, we can find out the gender soon right.

@lilly_smith: Yeah I have my 12 week scan in two days, it was pushed back. I told you this 2 weeks ago 😂

@miniminter: Anything that's been said in the past 3 weeks has gone in one year and out the other, I swear.

@miniminter: Is there anymore news on that @cflaps guy.

@lilly_smith: No not yet, they seem to just be a crazy fan.

@lilly_smith: I wish you could be there, do you want to know the gender?

@miniminter: We should wait until we can have a gender reveal party, that'll be so sick.

@lilly_smith: Oh shit, we haven't even told the group yet. Only a few know.

@miniminter: When do you want to tell them, it's completely up to you.

@lilly_smith: I'll tell them after the scan, they're going to loose their shit. I can't wait.

@miniminter: They're going to hate us 😂. They don't even know we're together.

@lilly_smith: They're literally going to kill us.

@miniminter: Eh, let them try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@lilly_smith:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@lilly_smith:

I actually went running this time.

❤️463,739 💬24,839

@behzingagram: you'll be bench in no time.
@tobjizzle: I can confirm you did actually leave the flat.
@freyanightingale: Okay colour coordinator.
@cflaps: 🙄🙄
@sdmn4life: Your hair 😍😍
@willne: Are your shoes different colours.
@ksi: How can you run in those pants.
@miaxmon: That's more than what Will's done in lockdown.
@lilly_smith: Yes @willne you jealous.
@wreotoshaw: sksksks #savetheturtles #scrunchie
@lilly_smith: Quite easily to be fair @ksi.
@cflaps: Everyone's going to find out what you've done...