[37]

1 New Message

Frey:
Lilly what have you done x

What do you mean? Why am I getting so many calls of you guys x

You put a half finished post about Honey on your instagram.

What...
No I put it into my drafts 
Read 12:08

Oh my god... what have I done.

Simon is calling...

         Accept            Decline

- Accept

"Hello..." I half whisper into the phone as I sit down onto the bed clutching my stomach. "Lilly..." that voice. The voice I'd fallen in love with, the voice you could say I was still in love with. "Simon," my voice croaks, tears steaming down my face, "I didn't mean to," I bring my knees up to my stomach and rest my head on them, swaying back and forth. "I know you didn't Lil," I can hear him sigh on the other end of the phone. I wipe away the tears and close my eyes, "I miss her Si," I whisper into the phone. "So do I, she would've looked exactly like you and probably just as stubborn," I chuckle like a teenage girl who's just been noticed by her crush as a knock echoes throughout the apartment interrupting my thoughts.

I pull open the front door and look up to the person who would've fathered my child. Even after all these years I was still in love with him. After all the months of not talking, I couldn't get enough of him.

"I'll call you back," I say into the phone as I jump into Simon's arms. The arms in which I felt truly safe.