Chapter 10

Jackie's p.o.v:

As I heard Josh finally get out of the bathroom I walked to the bathroom door and ended up fighting with Alyssa over who got to use it first. I ultimately won when I pulled the 'I came on a plane' card and she let me use it first.

When I was finished in the bathroom I went to my bedroom and got into bed.

In the land of dreams:

I was standing in a somewhat familiar room, standing in front of me was a silhouette of a man. His back was turned towards me. He was of average height with long jet black hair. I shivered as a cold breeze blew in through an open window. "I-I'm c-c-cold" I stuttered, it was true but I mainly said it to get him to reply so I could figure out who he was.

"The funny thing is, that is not your worst worry." He said with a happy tone.

"W-w-what!?" I stuttered, partly because of the cold, partly because of the fear.

"Oh don't worry boo," Wait, boo? Only one person in my entire life has ever called me that, oh my god no! "Yes boo it's me," That evil, horrible disgrace of the human race said as if he could read my thoughts. "I'm coming for her!"

"No!!" I screamed. Finding my voice.

Back in the real world:

I awoke with a start. I need to go for a short walk I decided so I got up and changed into yesterday's clothes, so as not to dirty a pair for no reason, and left for my walk. I walked down the hall and waited for the elevator. As the doors opened I saw there was only one person there, a man of about average height with brown eyes and black hair, for some reason he looked familiar, "Anyways this is going to be awkward." I thought as I stepped into the elevator and stood beside him. We rode the elevator in silence until it dinged and he got out as he left I heard him whisper goodbye.

Jordan's p.o.v:
(didn't expect that did ya? if you did boo I failed lol)

I was in the elevator when it dinged to open the doors and let someone in. The doors opened slowly to reveal a gorgeous and I mean gorgeous girl. she had bright blue eyes, long light brown hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed for a day, but who could blame her it was 2:40 am. I was thinking on how I could break the silence when the elevator dinged I mentally face-palmed "You blew it sparklez" I thought. As I exited I said goodbye in a quiet voice.

A/N- hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Bye!!!❤