Ch. 1

In the Casino, there's a big fountain with a statue of Jack in the middle, water pouring out of the hands and down to the circular pool below it, engraved with a glorified account of some event in Jack's life, I doubt the event even happened. There was a secret room that stood below the fountain, accessed by pushing a button on the engraving. Once you pushed that button, a square of tile next to the bottom of the fountain would open to reveal a ladder going down to a small room. This room was sort of a 'pleasure room' for Jack; you could tell by all sex items he stored. As you went down the ladder and turned around, was a large circular bed against the wall. I had a small hesitation to sleeping in it the first few nights, but eventually didn't care because I had a place to sleep. I shoved all of Jack's sex toys in one of the small closets on the right wall. Finding this place was the only jackpot I ever won.  Ever since the lockdown, I've  tried to lay as low as possible. My only goal was to survive. However, now that Moxxi took over a few months ago I've been planning. I can leave now, like many people already had. But I want to make sure I have a place to stay, some sort of income, and just a way to survive. I wanted to make sure everything was ready.