Ch. 3

I enter what I refer to as my cove and flop onto the edge of my bed, my heart racing. Partly due to the fact that I essentially ran back to the cove, and the rest due to my interaction with Timothy. My brain seemed to be racing as fast as my heart. Was he smiling at me? Why? What was he thinking? Did it hurt him that I left like that? I pull myself up and sit looking at the wall I filled with paper. My plans. I had lists of places to go, planets, specific cities, towns, etc. As well as pros and cons of each place and ways I can make a living at them. Over time I whittled down the list to a select few. Pandora, Prometha and Eden-6 were the only three left.
I take let out a breath and walk over to the cluttered wall. To anyone who came into my cove, it would probably look crazy. In the corner of my eye I see the reflection of myself in a mirror occupying a closet door. I turn and approach the mirror, exaimining myself.
My long, black curly hair spilled over my shoulders and went down to  the top of my boobs. I was thin; much thinner than when I came here, which wasn't a bad thing. I still looked healthy. I was pale, too. My face was an oval, and my emerald eyes were weighed down by bags, my nose small and my mouth seemed to be pointed down slightly, causing me to have a permanent small frown. I cross my arms. Did he think I was pretty? My thoughts were back on Timothy. I wanted to see him again. To talk to him again, and make sure he didn't get hurt by me walking away from him. I hope I didn't ruin anything.