Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE  VOTE

SO, this is their Unit uniform in the picture above...

Pidge hair would be down and reaching her shoulder and Shiro would have his normal hair style.

Each would be wearing a belt with pouches that held their own needed tools. Lance would have a bow and arrow on his back along with a sniper and a short sword on his belt. 

Keith would have a sheath strap that keeps his katana strap to his back and a knife on his belt.

Shiro would have a gun holder on his right hip that held a hand gun and a army knife on the back of his belt.

Hunk would have an axe strap on his back and a smaller hand held axe on his belt.

Pidge would have two daggers strapped to each of her thighs. 

  "shit" Pidge cursed as she looked under her army camping bed. 

"Something wrong pidge" Keith asked since his camping bed was opposite pidge making them have the corner beds in the old classroom with no door and a broken window covered in a sheet. 

"My Bra is Missing" Pidge grumbled and crossed her arms as the other boys in the unit tensed. 

"Ya know pidgin, I forget your a chick until you saying something to do with lady stuff, anyway a Lady shouldn't talk about her bra before men" Lance replied sitting in nothing but his blue boxes sitting on his camping bed that was a couple feet away from Keith bed. 

"Whatever you say boxes boy and I was asked because its my spare bra that missing, just like you guys with underwear i have a spare and I will need it" Pidge mumbled back and looked in her bag again finding nothing, her other uniform sat nearly folded and freshly washed like everyone else other uniforms.

"Why dont you go ask the laundry man, He might have forgotten your a girl again and thought it belong to the Units with mostly girls in or girls that Ya know, act more girly" Hunk replied shyly and a little embarrassed from talking about a Bra. Pidge nodded and walked out the Unit room, heading to a man who dose the soldiers laundry in return of staying the base and be given free food and water. 

He often forgets pidge is a girl while she in the unit since she doesn't really act all girly and is strong. Well all of voltron is strong since they get sent on the dangerous missions and well the laundry man forgets Pidge may act like one of the guys she still a chick, who in need of her other bra since female soldiers are only given two bras yearly. Thankfully for underwater men and Women are given six pairs and they can be given new ones when needed. 

"Lance, You didnt take her bra .. right" Shiro asked with worry since Lance is the flirt of the group.

"Pidge isn't my type but you would be surprised her cup size, her uniform really hides her true shape" Lance replied with a small smirk and the other three males frown at lance knowing such a thing. 

"Guess the laundry man forget pidge is a chick again but you think after two years and often washing our uniforms he would remember by now" Keith sighed and walked over to Pidge pile noticing some of his red boxes. The laundry man also mixes a Unit pile of clothes together not looking at the name tags or sizes.