Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"little shit" Pidge grumbled as she tried pulling the vent lid off after un-screwing the screws but it wouldnt move since its been in the air for too long and just became stuck. 

Lance, Matt, Keith, Hunk and Thace watch with slight worry as its been a good five minutes of her trying to pull it free and was ready to blow it up making them panic more since she was holding a grenade ready. 

Shiro taking a deep breaths as he walks over and slides his hands past her hips, arms beside her own as he grabs the panel and pull it making it come off with ease as Pidge leaned into his chest to stop herself from falling as he use his strength. 

"thanks" Pidge mutter with a slight blush as he leans forward letting the panel rest against the vent while keeping her between his arms making her lean forward as he moved. 

"no worries" Shiro whispered with a gentle smile and slowly slid his arms back to his side, taking a step back to give her some space.

The other five just standing to the side watching this all happen, three of them already use to Pidge and Shiro little moments and not seeing anything strange with it. While a certain two who joined the team for this mission just stood shocked and unsure as they watched and turned between the three beside and to the two trying to find answers. 

"did I miss something in my sister life" Matt asked as he looked to shiro and Pidge who stood looking at each other.

"Are they a thing" Thace asked the three beside him. 

"Well lets hurry, its still night but we dont want to be standing here when they do a roof scan" Keith slightly smiled as he walked, pulling his bag on slightly. 

"Yeah, I'm tired" Lance groaned and the others rolled their eyes.

"I'm also getting Hungary, lets find the store room already" Hunk mumbled. 

"Pidge, lead the way" Shiro smiled as he glanced to the girl who stared climbing in the vent. 

"stay silent and stay close" Pidge whispered and started crawling with shiro climbing in behind her then Keith, then Lance, then matt, then hunk then thace.