Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Shiro" Pidge pouted as Shiro hands laid on her hips holding her high enough to hack the camra and make sure it replays the recording of the time before they showed up in case they do a random check and decided to check the one unused room. 

"What, did you prefer going on Lance shoulders" Shiro smirked as she pouted more and finished up with the camra.

"In my next life I'm going to be taller then all of you" Pidge grumbled and Shiro chuckled before placing her down and turning to the vents watching the others climb out. 

"Stop flirting" Keith joked as he walked over to the door placing a sensor to warn them if anyone heading towards them from the other side of the door.

"Stop be so jealous mullet" Lance replied and Keith glared at him.

"no fighting, we all trapped here until we gain the needed info and stop the weapon" Hunk sighed and sat down setting up the small gas camping cooker. 

"Who going to take the first watch" Matt asked as he sat on a wooden box leaning his had back to the wall.

"I'll take the first watch, you all should rest" Thace replied as he sat beside the door placing the screen that was connected to the sensor beside him.

"Be thankful the vents next opening in the bathroom but be careful not to get caught when using it" Shiro spoke up as the rest of his team nodded.

"oh and Lance not peaking on the girls bathroom, I placed a sensor by the vent to warn me if you go near" Pidge smirked before siting down behind a shelf, shiro sitting beside her as they leaned their backs and heads on the cold wall. 

"I can respect women privacy" Lance grumbled back as he laid on the floor. 

"Yeah right, you hang outside the door of women teams rooms hoping to hear them talk about you" Keith huffed back as he laid down in another corner. 

"just sleep guys, we had a long journey here" Hunk mumbled as he laid down.

"I'll take second watch, so wake me after two hours" Matt replied and started to doze off.

"sleep well everyone" Thace weakly smiled and soon the others fell asleep. 

Four hours passed and Pidge woke up to her right side being cold meaning Shiro must have moved away. She slowly stretched and stood up not seeing her brother sitting on the both anymore. She walked around finding Shiro and Matt sitting by the door just talking as they sat guard, Pidge guessed shiro felt bad letting two strangers take guard straight away and stayed to help out. 

Shiro sent a gentle smile towards Pidge when he notice her walk over and she smiled back before sitting on the same side of shiro but leaning her back against a shelf that hid where Keith was sleeping. 

"Did we wake you" Shiro asked with slight worry.

"Nah, I'm just awake, did I miss anything" Pidge asked as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her head on her arms that crossed over her knees. 

"not really, this room really is left for dead .. you picked out a good spot sis" Matt smiled sweetly and Pidge gave a small smile in return as she sat content.

"I'll head out soon and add one of my bugs to a the system wires, its best if I do it while we still on high alert before we settle in" Pidge mumbled and Shiro nodded in understanding.

"call if you need back up" Shiro smiled and Pidge nodded before standing.

"Do you want one of us to come with" Matt asked with worry and Pidge shook her head.

"I'm small enough to crawl around without worry but we dont know if any vents are old or strong enough to hold more then one person at a time. Its best If I go alone and scope them out while adding my bug to the wires. Just keep your com on" Pidge replied and walked over to the vent, shiro lifting her up to help her climb in before sitting back down once he couldn't see her legs anymore.