Chapter 5

Mullai locked the door and sat on the bed..
She is feeling little better after spending time with her father..
The continuous tears has gone for now...

She smiles to herself thinking what all her dad shared about her husband and how satisfied he is with her husband...
She is sure though she cried a lot today, her father would be happy only....

When she was immersed in her thoughts, Phone rang and stopped with a single ring...

She picked up the phone and saw its her husband ...

M : yen kupitutu cut panitagha...

After the seeing her dad, she wished to see kathir...
But she know its not possible as saravanan has come and taken lunch for everyone... Atleast to hear his voice, she called back..

Kathir picked the call in single ring...

M : hello enga kupiteghala...

K : thungitu irupiyo nu tha miss call kuduthen .. mulichu iruntha thirumba kupiduve nu...

That love of not disturbing even her sleep made her go crazy on him..

M mindvoice : ivugha irukaghale... intha madhiri paasatha kamichu tha namala ipadi mayaki vechurukagha...

K : ei...

M : illanga thungala... solungha...

K : sari.. thalai vali epadi iruku...

M : inum irukunga.. ipo konja neram thungina sari agidum...

She really felt bad lying to her husband.. But she cant help it this time...

K : sari sari... sapitiya...

M : sapiten nga... enga appa vanthuruntharu ipo ena paaka....

K : oh sari... ( pause) nalla irukara... unga amma ku udambu paravalaiya....

Mullai's vision blured... She remembered what her father said about his son in law's respect and care towards them....

K : ei ena achu...

M : onum illanga... rendu perum nalla irukanga...

K : hmm sari paathuko... poi thungu... na vekatuma....

M : enga...

K : hmmm....

M : neenga sapitengala...

K : illa ipo tha elarum sapida ukanthanga.. na unkita pesitu sapida polam nu vanthen..

M : saringa poi sapidunga...

K : hmm.. ne velai seiyaren nu ethaiyavathu urutitu irukathu... phone ah nondathe.. nalla thungu....

M : ( with tears) sari nga

Kathir had cut the call...

M : intha alugai onnu...ethuku varuthu ne theriyala... vanthute iruku... alagathe de mullai... intha alugaiyala oru priyojanamum illa...

She wanted to see her husband immediately...
Wanted to know inspite of having so much love why did he avoid her..
Why he feels she dont like him.. What is that stopping him coming to her...
But yes she had to wait for the time to get answers for all these...

She just got up from bed, went to the wardrobe, took her favorite blue tee of kathir, wore it on her and lied down on the bed....
It was the tee he was wearing on that night....
That night he said he dont like her but actually he thought she dont like him...
It felt like she is hugging him tight...
She could feel his smell in the tee....
It gave her a feeling of coziness....