Chapter 10

Pages passed...
Kathir's eyes were full of tears blurring his vision to see the diary...
She had mentioned even a small incident which she behaved unusual, which she pricked him everything in detail...
He clearly understood she did everything purposefully and she did face more pain than him...
Obviously she didnt write about the last one that happened now... But he is sure about that too... She wantedly created that fight...She wantedly spoke those words... He dont know what end result she expected to be but it ended with a slap...
He could feel the guilt passing throughout his body...

K : En Mullai ah na adichana...
Cha...

He closed the diary kept it on the bed and sat with eyes closed...

Having read the things happened past one week,having thinking about the slap he couldnt help thinking about today...

PS shop,

Kathir is in his extremely weak and vulnerable state...
He felt like anytime he can break totally...
He could not concentrate in anything...
His thoughts were only around mullai...
Why is she behaving like this...
She really feels he is fit for nothing??.
He could not completely accept all her criticism wholeheartedly...
Even now he knows she likes him... likes him more... likes him more than anyone...
But she is confusing herself with all other attributes of him...
She is not ready to accept him for what he is...
But what else is to be changed in him after this???
He realised its a crucial time for his life...
He should hve confronted her the day she told she dont like him to kanna, dhanam and meena...
But what would she reply if he had asked it??
Will she act as if she likes him???
Definitely no.. she didnt act...
Her care, concern, affection everything was true...
He was not sharp enough to understnd that..

Kathir sighs...

No use in thinking about all that now... She was good to him after her birthday...
But what happened to her in this one week???
Is she acting now???

Mo : kathiru...

Kathir lost in his own thoughts... he didnt realise he is been called.... Jeeva saw this and touched kathir..

J : dei kathiru..

K : anne...

J : anne kupiduthu da...

Mo : dei kupitute iruken.. ena yosanai la iruke ne...

K : onum illa ne.. solunga...

Mo : iniki night kelambi poi theni la sarakku elam check panitu vanthudu da.. rendu moonu puthu aalunga kuda number vangi vechuruken.. angayum poi pathutu vanthuru... nalaiki angaye irunthutu naala maru naal saraku elam ethitu vanthudu.. sari ah...

Kathir nodded his head as he could not form words...

Moorthy left from shop for some work..
Kumaresan mama and saravanan were in the godown.. Jeeva is watching kathir's reactions keenly.. he understod something is wrong with him....

J : kathiru ena da achu.. en oru madhiri iruka.. etha prachanai ah....

K : anne ne poriya theni ku.. enala poga mudiyathu ne....

J : en da ena achu...

Kathir breaks down..

K : enala mudiyathu ne.. anga poi paathu,check pani, velai vangi saraku eduthutu vara alavuku elam en manasula thembu ilaa udambula shakthi illa...

J : dei ena da pesare.. ena achu... bayama iruku da enaku una paaka...

K : onum illa ne..

J : dei unakum mullai kum etha prachanai ah...