Chapter 8: I want Great-Grandchildren

"Well, I'm gonna approach it the traditional way. You're gonna stay at the main house for a week and I'll -" He cut you off.

"You can give me the answer anytime and I know that you stood your ground against a guy for 8 years."

He smiled and you chuckled at the fact that he knew some past that most people would give up on you at this point.

"I see that you get some people to spill some rumors about me."

"Anything I know about you makes me happy."

He pulled out a flower and gave it to you. You were sweating so of course, you need something with a strong scent. He was standing on the higher part of the stairs as you were walking down the stairs.

"Hey, stop pushing. You're gonna break the door."

The door broke and it made a loud echo which scared you so you jumped back. Taishiro caught you and he happened to be in his Fit Gum form so his neck was on your shoulder. The girls were backing up then closed the door as if they were pretending to reverse time. After feeling something cold on your shoulder, you turned to look at Taishiro and he also looked at you to see why you turned to him.

"Isn't that my necklace?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I managed to make it elastic so I can wear it when I'm Fat Gum."

You took off his black mask and saw his full facial features during the golden hour.

"Your work's done for today, right? Let's go home." You said as you put his mask into his pocket.

The day of the full moon is here. As soon as you finished packing your luggage, Taishiro was already outside waiting outside the door. The moment you opened the door, he was there beaming with puppy aura. You handed him your luggage then locked the door and he was already waiting in the driver's seat. You jumped off the second floor and landed next to the driver's window.

"You scared me!"

"Who said you'll be driving?"

"Oh, you don't have to do the boring work. The GPS -"

"It's not on the GPS."

Taishiro became silent as he moved to the passenger seat. You started driving through the sea then slowly entered a thick forest. Good thing, Taishiro has a Hummer. On the way there, he was singing a lot of romantic songs, hoping to see you blush but you were busy cursing the slow drivers on the street. He also packed food so he has to do the feeding work on you.

Finally, you arrived at the main house. The security guard approached you as you lowered down the window.

"Y/n-sama, welcome back."

"Tadaima."

"Who is that man next to you? Masaka... (don't tell me...)"

"Yeah, one of my future husbands."

He blushed and bowed at the security guard. The security guard let you in and you drove up the hill. Your entire family was excited to see you and meet the man that your aunt saw last time.

The female members of your family were surrounding him as soon as he got out of the car. He awkwardly smiled and glanced at you a couple times as a sign for help but you ignored him and greeted the male members of your family.

"Grandpa, I know what you're thinking but I'm still not sure."

"Just give me some great-grandchildren soon."

"Seriously? Are you that sad that all of your grandchildren are overgrown?"

"*sigh* Why is my gene so strong?"

You both laughed and turned to look at Taishiro who is being bossed around in the kitchen since your family knew very well that you would create chaos in there. You took your luggage and Taishiro's luggage up to the guest room then took a nap since you were tired from cursing the slow drivers.

Meanwhile, one of your female family members told Taishiro to wake you up for dinner. He was surprised that they let him go into your room casually like that. The first thing that he noticed when he opened the door was that his luggage was next to your luggage. As the heat rushed up to his face, he realised that he's going to be spending the night in the same room as you for a week.