Chapter 11: Backfire

As you started panicking and being so reflective on your previous action, you let out a soft cry. "Maybe he's tired of me hiding my secrets...forcing him to do things on impulse..." You had those kinds of thoughts.

The door opened and Taishiro was standing there in his boxers right out of the showers. He dropped the towel that he was using to dry his hair as he saw your crying face. You were so surprised and embarrassed that you covered your entire body under the blanket.

"Y/n-chan, open up." He said it with a gentle tone.

The more his cake sunk into the mattress, the more tense you become.

"I know that you get jealous easily and you tried to act mature. I thank you for that." He gave you a peck on your head with the blanket on top of you, of course.

After that, the silence was filled with you sniffling, trying your best to stop crying. "Why won't you hate me?" Your voice trembled.

"Were you worried about my pride as a man?"

You nodded and he could see your movement under the blanket clearly so he rolled you into a human burrito blanket. He placed you in front of him while sitting down on the floor, against the wall.

"Listen up. I work with the police so of course, I dug up some information about you before I asked you to let me walk you home."

"How could you be so sure that I was at school at that time?"

"Everybody has their own favorite spot and you were always there."

"Stalker."

"Stalker? Then who cried that I left you when you woke up?" He realised that it might be one of the reasons that she panicked and cried, "Y/n-chan, I'm sorry. Please don't cry."

You chucked a little bit so he let out a relief sigh. He placed his chin on your head.

"It's nice to see you act like a kid once in a while."

He started smooching you on the head repetitively and you came out of the burrito blanket. You looked annoyed and started to give him smooches repeatedly on the forehead then looked at his face.

"I won't get annoyed by something like this and I want more." He said it as he closed his eyes and waited for your next move.

[Sorry to disappoint you but I will never write a lemon episode.]