Chaos Control!

Sonic the hedgehog was a well known hero in planet Mobius, along with his life-long friends. Their arch nemesis Dr Robotnik (or Eggman) would always make evils plans to conquer this beautiful planet and hopes to destroy Sonic and his "pesky" friends who always happen to stop him either way. At this time of the day we see Sonic and his friends chasing the evil doctor. But Why?

A plane flew across the sky, where Tails, Cream and Cheese were, Tails piloted the plane as Cream and Cheese looked forward with determination.

"Give it up Egghead! You know you always lose, so it's best if you return the chaos emeralds now"

Sonic and the the others ran passed the dusty road hoping to catch up to the egg mobile. "Maybe this will teach you to be quite!" Eggman pushed a button which fired missiles at Sonic and his friends. A missile flew towards Tails' plane, "Tails look out!" Cream screamed as she pointed towards the huge missile darting towards them, Tails' eyes widened in shock but quickly dodged the missile, only leaving a small scratch at it's bottom, "Woah there!", the plane turned sideways, as a yellow device fell from above the seat. Tails caught it before it hit the floor, "phew, that was close" Tails looked down at the device, as he gripped tightly onto it. It was still beeping.

"You won't get away with this Eggman!" Knuckles almost ran into a missile but luckily dodged it. Rouge tried to kick one of the missiles back But failed miserably, stroking the burned corner of her boot, "Watch it old man! Getting a stain on me would be a no laughing matter! You'll get what's coming to you!", she yelled, Knuckles rolled his eyes, "stop wining, and focus on the mission bat, it's just a dumb boot", Rouge was gonna snap back, until a gaint hammer neared almost right at her face, kicking off a missile, that shot right at them. " Quit it you two", Amy said, Rouge just sighed and shrugged it off. But the chase was still on.

Eggman's base was now near, the doctor grinned and quickly flew to his base. As Sonic and the others quickened their pace to enter, the door of base snapped shut as they screeched a stop in front of it.

Tails landed the plane as he and Cream jumped off it, and ran towards the group.

"We were so close to getting those emeralds, and he had to shut the door at us?" Rouge growled in annoyance. "How will we get in now?" Amy said laying her hammer on her shoulders. "There must be a way..."

everyone looked around. Sonic spotted the roof and smirked 'I always knew you failed Egghead but I didn't know you were this dumb!' Sonic chuckled. "Guys I think I found a way In!"

Everyone looked at Sonic as he pointed towards the glass roof. "Great idea Sonic. You and Tails go forward the rest of us will make sure Eggman doesn't get away with the emeralds" Knucles said, as Rouge, Amy and Cream nodded in agreement. Sonic gave a thumbs up and looked towards Tails. Tails nodded too as his twin Tails started spinning, he grabbed Sonuc's hand and took to the roof.

As they were hovering above it, Sonic launched himself downward and spindashed, breaking the glass and landed perfectly on the ground, followed by Tails. Eggman turned around from his chair at the sudden noise and gasped in horror to find Sonic and Tails standing in front of him.

"Great idea on making your roof made of glass" Sonic grinned. "I should've known this could happen" Eggman murmured and rolled his eyes, "No time for feeling guilty, give back the chaos emeralds!" Sonic said. "Not until you go through my robots first!" Eggman said and pressed a blue button next to a red one. A group of robots entered the room, until as the biggest one stood in the centre. Sonic and Tails got in a fighting stance and charged forward, they could dodge all the attacks and destroyed all the small robots, but the biggest one hit Sonic and sent him flying to the wall. "Sonic!" Tails screamed,"CLAW BOT ATTACK!" he looked back at the robot and tried to push it but it's claws gripped onto Tails and held him high. Tails noticed it and accidentally dropped the locator device. All he could do was struggle to be free but it was useless.