4

⚠️Warning⚠️ sexual themes ahead

Liza stops in front of Dib's house. She tells them they're there, but they don't wake up. She gets out of her car and goes to the door. She knocks and waits a bit.

Membrane was the one to answer. He looked her up and down.

"I'm sorry but I don't do autographs outside of work." He starts to close the door but she stops him.

"Wait! I'm dropping off your son and his friend. They kinda fell asleep and I don't want to wake them." She explains. Membrane laughs.

"Oh! Well, then I'll take them." He walks over to her car and sees the two sleeping on each other.

"Where did you pick them up from?" He asks taking them both in his arms. Somehow they don't wake up.

"Well, your son outed Zim, the alien there, to the FBI and we kinda broke him out." She explains. Membrane looks at Zim.

"His little green friend was an actual alien? Interesting! I'll have to talk to him about it." He walks inside. "Come in! Foodio will make you some tea. I'm going to put these two into bed and then we can talk more."

========

Dib slowly opens his eyes. He realized that he somehow ended up in his room. He sits up and looks around. Everything looked normal, he was in his pajamas and the sun was rising. The only thing that was off was that his clothes were picked up.

Dib slides out of bed and walks downstairs. He hears some talking from the kitchen.

"And it turns out my entire mission was a joke!" Zim laughs. Zim was wearing Dib's old pants and one of Gaz's shirts, guess my shirts were too big.

"Zim?! Dad?!" Dib shouts from the doorway.

"Oh! Good morning son! Someone dropped you and your boyfriend off at my house!" He says. Dib blushes.

"H-he's not my boyfriend!" He covers his face embarrassed.

"Really? You two were cuddling all night." Membrane taps his chin.

"Dad-" Dib starts but Membrane cuts him off.

"Anyway! I should have believed you when you told me about this little alien here! I'm proud of you son!" Membrane walks over to Dib and pats his head. Dib freezes. Membrane pulls Dib into a hug.

Zim slowly gets up and walks over to them. He presses his face into Dib's back and wraps his arms around him.

Membrane steps back and fixes his goggles. "Well, Zim, are you ok with me running a few experiments?"

Zim's face turns a bit pale. He looks down and holds his stomach.

"I-I..." he stammers.

"D-Dad, can we wait a few days?" Dib holds onto Zim's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"Sure! Just let me know when you're ready!" Membrane waves bye to them and walks into his office. Zim grabs onto Dib's shirt.

"Do you know what he did to me?" Zim asks. Dib shakes his head. Zim laughs dryly.

"Let's go somewhere private. I-I need you to check i-if he... Hurt anything." Zim starts to walk towards the stairs. Dib follows him, they walk into Dib's room. Zim locks the doors and closes the blinds on Dib's window. He sits down next to Dib and starts to shake a bit, he pulls his shirt down a bit.

"I'm guessing he milked you." Dib sighs.

"He also... Touched all over me, made fun of my chewed claws, pulled on my antenna, and... pleased himself onto me." Zim pulls his legs close to his body and falls over onto his side. He starts to silently sob. Dib reaches out and rubbed his back.

"Hey! Hey, it's ok. I-I'm sorry I ever took you there. I can't believe I was dumb enough to do that. I didn't realize they would do that." Dib puts his head down in shame.

Zim wipes his eyes on Dib's shirt and looks up at him. He pulls on Dib's shirt and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry if this weirds you out but... He also injected me with something, it's making me go into heat." Zim blushes. Dib didn't know how to respond.

"W-wha... Irkens... Are you in heat right now?" Dib managed to ask. Zim looks down and nods. Dib looked down at Zim, his shirt was slight pulls up and he could notice a bulge in his pants.

"When did you go into it?" Dib asks.

"A little bit after going up the stairs, this is embarrassing... Why did he do this to me!" Zim starts to cry again. Dib pets his head.

"What did you want me to check?" Dib asks.

"I was going to have you check my stomach, it hurt when he- finished on me," Zim explains. "I'm scared to check."

"Well, humans are 70% water, it probably just burned you." Dib continues to pet Zim's head.

"Can you check if it left damage?" Zim asks. He grabs the edge of his shirt. Dib nods. Zim lifts his shirt, trying his best to hide his boner, but Dib already noticed it.

Dib runs his hand over the burn marks on Zim, it would heal.

"You're ok, and, do you want to fix your... Problem?" Dib points at Zim's lap. Zim looks down in shame. "There's nothing wrong with it! I get no reason boners all the time, nothing to be ashamed of."

"This isn't a 'no reason boner' Dib!" Zim shouts. Zim pushes Dib down. Zim's crotch pressing into Dib's knee, Zim feels pleasure shoot through his body and lets out a soft moan. He backs away. Dib stays laying back.

"Damnit!" Zim covers his face. Dib sits up to looks at him.

"Here, I can leave. I'll let you do your business. There are tissues under my bed and a trashcan by my desk, I'm gonna get dressed." Dib grabs his clothes and walks out of the room. He felt bad, Zim must be embarrassed but it wasn't his fault. It was that fucking pedo. He wanted to beat the shit out of him.

Dib waited in the living room until Zim was done. Zim slowly came down the stairs. He looked like he was crying.

"A-Are you ok?" Dib asks walking over to him. Zim doesn't respond, he just walks to the couch and sits down. Dib sits next to him and turns the tv onto cartoons.

"Zim needs food." Zim lays down on his side and watches the tv. Dib nods and walks into the kitchen to get something for Zim. He grabs some Oreos and jolly ranchers from the pantry. He walks back into the living room, Zim was asleep. Dib put the snacks next to him and sat down beside his head. Zim was shaking in his sleep. Dib pet his head, it calmed him down. 

He really fucked up.

===============

*goes out of depression only to hop back into one a month later* haha im sad, anyway whoops I did an oopsie and put in some weird shit. This is supposed to be weird. Its a vent. I've had a lot of people make fun of me because of my sexuality  (asexual) and stuff, and I think I'm just frustrated that they don't understand.