17.You

The dream disappeared like how it appeared and everything started to unhaze in front of me.

"U-Ugh" I tried to sit up but something prevented me to do so and believe me whatever it is,wasn't warm.

Quickly flinging the bed sheets of me I saw big and heavy duty chains strapped around my torso ,the cold sting of the iron made me cringe.

They were heavy but I managed to lift my torso without hurting my child or dislocating my wrists in the process.

'Great I'm here again'

I internally groaned as my eyes wandered aimlessly around the room.it was the room I got held up in when Lucas first abducted me.

I slowly and carefully lifted my hand to the side of my stomach so I can caress the now obvious baby bump.

"I won't give up on you" I whispered to myself.

"That's so sweet babe" that voice made my day worse and almost stopped my heartbeat when I saw that menacingly obsessive devil called Lucas.

I didn't say anything and just stared blankly at his tall structure leaning against the door way with a silver tray full of food that I suddenly craved.

Slowly but scarily he propped himself off the door way and took light almost soundless steps towards me.

"I made you breakfast since you were mumbling in your sleep"He smiled and placed the trayful of cravings on my lap.

But I just slowly blinked and stared at it.

What if he poisoned it?

A thought popped inside my mind but I couldn't say a word to him which was stupid of me to do.

"You need to eat....."

He stared to place his large hands on my belly All the while caressing it.

The both of us was silent not until something inside me kicked,it tickled but it hurt just a little bit.

His gasped and his eyes sparkled with delight and excitement ; his hands was slowly trembling from the thought of him being a father.

"The baby kicked!!!" He jumped off the bed and did a quick summersault.

"The baby kicked!!!"He once again cheered.

"Is there something wrong ,young master?"the old butler asked while poking his head along with a few maids' heads through the door.

"The baby kicked!!!!"Lucas screamed in joy and once again did a summersault but this time he almost didn't land on his feet,luckily he did but wobbled a bit.

"Congratulations Young Master!"They all congratulated him while they softly clapped.

———-+—-
I can't believe what I'm seeing right now,it's really unnerving.

Lo and behold,the obsessive Wong Yukhei was taking off the heavy duty chains that was around my torso.

"Why are you doing this?"I questioned.

"It's because I love you"He said as the lock clicked.

"But if you love me.....why don't you let me go?"I pointed out.

"Oh no honey that won't be necessary"he laughed maniacally.

"If setting me free isn't necessary then why bother taking off these chains?"I stated lifting up one.

"Because..."He started and lifted the chains off me,throwing them inside a box that was kicked under the bed soon afterwards.

"I trust you" he continued and kissed my forehead.