Chapter Four: The Plan

(Y/N) Pov

I sat in my tent looking out of the window, at all the lost girls having fun, but I just couldn't have fun, I had to think of a way I could get closer to Pan, so close that he will tell me all of his secrets,I just couldn't figure something out, I mean Peter Pan was smart he doesn't trust everyone, you really had to earn his trust.

"Why aren't you having fun with the rest of us?" Alina asked, with a worried and sad look on her face

" I just... I can't have fun, when I don't know how to earn Pan's trust" I respond with a sad look in my eyes. I was so deeply trying to hide but I just couldn't, not for Alina who knew me so well, she was my best friend.

"Why don't you come with me out and have some fun, thinking about something else,then you can think about all that in the morning?" She said place her hand on my left shoulder and her head in the other.

"Sounds like a good idea" I responded, she picked me up and followed me outside to the campfire.

As the night went by I was desperately trying to forget, I just couldn't.... How was I supposed to forget my plan and everything I have been working for the past 15 years?

"Why aren't you out dancing? Come on, the young girls went to bed, you don't have to act responsible or like a leader!" Kelly said, trying to pull me of the log I was sitting on with one hand and a beer in the other

"I am a leader" I respond, with a vacant stare, I give out a sigh, turning my back on her "I'm not really in the mood"

"Why not, what's wrong (Y/N?" She asked, with a worried look on her face

"I still don't know what do with Pan" I said giving out a sigh

"That's another good reason to party," She said, lifting her eyebrows, and taking a sip out of her beer.

"What do you mean?" I ask lifting one of my brows

"I mean that if you go partying, then it will probably help you forget about Pan for a moment and then you can worry about pan tomorrow" She said, handing me a beer

"Okay" I say walking away from the log I was sitting on.

The night went as planned I forgot all about Pan, and maybe got a little drunk too

The next day I woke up and imetedly thought about Pan, but not long after I realised the obvious thing to do.

I walked out and yelled "Girls!!!" They all gathered around me "I have a plan" I said as they all started cheering "So... what's the plan?" Bridgette asked looking at me with hopeful eyes "I'm going to kill him with kindness" I said giving a smirk "Huh?" Kelly said raising her brow "And you are going to do the same, of course only until he trusts us, then we are going to kill mercilessly" I said giving them a smirk as they all started cheering "When do we start?" Abhaya asked "Now" I responded, giving them all a smirk.

I transponded to Pan's camp, to ask him something "(Y/N) What are you doing here?" He asked "I was thinking that now we made peace we could make it official" I responded "What do you mean?" He asked "I mean like a ceremony were we, party, dance etc" I explain walking around a bit, "I like that idea"

"Good, see you tonight, here" I said "See you (Y/N)" He respond

Pan's Pov

This was the perfect opportunity to get a bit closer to here, and I thought that if she got a little do much inboard, she wouldn't know when to shut up.

I was getting ready for the night, I was really confident about that night, more than usual I didn't really know why, I just had a great feeling about that night.

Time passed by and I was starting to think about what to do and say.

But time went by, and it was time to the party or ceremony, I was confident about it because Peter Pan never fails.

The girls came and we were ready, the lost boys had decorated the camp with balloons, banners and lanterns I made with my magic but they hung it up, and I made the punch, and some soda, beers and snacks like chips, candy and popcorn.

"Wow you all decorated it so beautiful!" (Y/N) said, giving us a smile

"Thank you (Y/N)" I responded, smiling back at her with a nice look on my face, I didn't like being nice, especially not to people I didn't like.

(Y/N) Pov

When we arrived at Pan's camp, there were decorated with balloons floated from the logs and some from the trees, there were banners hanging around from tree to tree and lanterns floating in the air with magic, there was a table made out of tree with beers, soda and some snacks on it.

"Wow you all decorated it so beautiful!" I said, with a convincing voice and facial expression, giving them all a smile.

"Thank you (Y/N)" Pan said, giving me a smile, he definitely believed me.

I decided not to get drunk, because if I got drunk I would do something stupid, and that always bad but especially that day.

I noticed Pan sitting alone on a log and I thought that it will be the perfect time to bond a bit

"Why are you sitting here, all alone?" I asked

"I just got a bit dizzy for a moment" He explained "But I'm okay now! Why don't we go grab a drink? He asked and grabbed two beers, and gave me one of them. I drank half of it, to make it look like I was drinking it, but not getting drunk.

Chapter five