Chapter five: Bonding

Pan's Pov

We grabbed a drink and she tried to make it look like she was drinking but she wasn't fooling me.

"Done already? Wow you must be thirsty (Y/N)"

"Yeah" She responded

"Here, you must be thirsty," I said, giving her another beer.

"No thank you, I think I'm gonna grab a soda" She responded, this made me mad

"I insist" I said giving her the beer, looked at me as she took a sip, she then walked over to one of her lost girls, and Felix walked over to me

"How is it going?" He asked giving her a look

"After the plan, but she isn't making this easy and I hate being nice to people I don't like" I explained

"You will be fine, Peter Pan never fails" He said, giving me a smile, I gave him a smirk, as he walked over to Devin, leaving me with my thoughts.

After 3 hours or so of trying to get (Y/N) Drunk to make her talk, (Y/N) Walks over to me

"I think we are gonna go back to my camp, see you another time" She said, I couldn't try to make her stay it will be too obvious then

"See you (Y/N)" I responded with a fake smile on my face.

After they were out of sight I removed all of the decoration with magic and walked into my tent.

(Y/N) Pov

As we walked back to the camp, me in front, then alina and then all of the others in a straight line, I couldn't stop smiling, everything went as planned, I didn't get drunk and Pan didn't suspect a thing.

When we got back to camp, we were all really tired so we went to bed.

When I woke up the next day, I were the only one awake, so I decided to pay a little visit at Pan's camp, I twisted my wrist and transported to Pan's camp, Pan was the only one awake, but that was fine, he was the only one I needed to talk to, and I didn't really want to talk to the other lost boys anyway so,

"Hey, what brings you here?" He asked as soon as he saw me

"Nothing just wanted to say thank you for last night, I think that's exactly what the lost girls needed to make sure that you are okay" I explained, giving him a fake smile.

"You are welcome, that's the least thing I could to" He said, I smiled at him and asked

"You said you got a bit dizzy last night, does it happen often?" I asked giving him a concerned look, hoping he will open up

"No, it's really rare, never really experienced it before" he explained

"I see" I said looking at him, "Have you ever thought of leaving Neverland after you arrived?" I asked "No, this is my home now, I could never leave it" He explained smiling at me "You?" He asked me "No, I wanted revenge on you and I couldn't do that if I left it, but now that we have peace, I just don't have anything to go back to and who should take care of the girls?" I explained as, he gave me a smirk

"I see" he respond, and nodded, while looking out in the distance,

"What's your backstory?" I asked, hoping that he will tell me, and looking at him, with a curious look on my face

Pan's Pov

After she asked me what my backstory was, I was debating with myself whether to tell her or not, if I did she may trust me, but how do I know that I could trust her? I had to think fast, I told her my story because she will probably trust me afterwards, so I told her it wasn't even that big of a secret anymore, all of the lost boys knew, and the lost girls couldn't hurt me.

"When I was just a child, my father sold me to a blacksmith, I was forced to work for him by slaving away in front of hot coals" I started to explain as she interrupted "Wow that's really awful" She said, looking at me "Yeah, everynight I keep reminding myself to think lovely thoughts, and in my sleeps I travel to Neverland. As an adult I meet and feel in love, with a woman named Fiona, after she just gave birth to my child" I said, but she interrupted AGAIN "Wait, you have a son?" She asked with big eyes "Yeah, but then the blue fairy came with the fairy godmother, Tiger Lily came to deliver a prophecy about the boys destiny to grew up and become the savior and die fighting a great evil so, Fiona was so desperate about our son's future, that she turns herself into a fairy she took our son, the blue fairy and tiger lily, search for the great evil, I was waiting for days, but when Tiger lily, The blue fairy and our son comes home, Fiona wasn't with them. But life goes on, with or without her, when my son was still young I earned my money by swindling people by enticing them to play a rigged card game, they couldn't win. One day, a male customer realized he was being fooled, so he beated me up and stole all my money, which left us with nothing I couldn't afford to raise my son anymore, so I left him with a pair of elderly wool spinners, my son was afraid of being without me, so I gave him a straw doll, my son later reached out to me, he had find out that I was fooling people so he called me untrustworthy, but then he came up with a magic bean, so we could start over, I said that we could go to Neverland, so we could fly, but my son was afraid of heights, so I tried myself but it didn't work, that's when I remembered that you need pixie dust in order to fly, so we went to a tree that contained Pixie dust, so I climbed up and got the pixie dust, but when I tried to fly with it, the shadow came, to tell me that it was because, that adults don't belong in neverland, the only thing that kept me from flying was my age and the only thing that kept me old, was my son, so I gave up my son, and I have been here ever since" I explained, she just looked at me and nodded, giving me that 'I'm sorry' look "Don't feel sorry for me" I said, looking like I was about to cry "Oh, okay? I wouldn't then" She said, giving me a smile, I smiled back at her, I didn't know why, but I did, but I couldn't give up the plan so I shouldn't get used to it.

"I better get back, the lost boys and girls will probably wake up soon.

(Y/N) Pov

Everything went as planned 'Perfekt'