Chapter eleven: Storybrooke

(Y/N) Pov

As I flew through the sky I couldn't help but let a little tear run down my check, it was hard saying the word 'goodbye' to Peter even if it was just temporary but I stayed strong because I was gonna see him again, I just knew it.

When I arrived in Storybrooke it looked just like my dream, with the big clock tower in the middle and the pawnshop on the right, I could feel the magic there.

As I walked I started to see a diner called Granny's also just like in my dream, I had to go in there.

When I walked in no people was there and it wasn't really good service, I sat down and waited for about 20 minutes before anybody came, but then an old lady emerged from behind the counter, everything happened just like in my dream, the only difference was that, when Regina and Henry walked in I knew exactly who they were already, but I had to act like I didn't.

Granny gave me the keys to my new apartment and told my a could move in as fast as possible, I took the key and walked up to my room.

In the room there were a mirror on the door, a bed in the middle and a bathroom with a toilet, shower cabin and sink in it, the bed wasn't as good as the one I had in Neverland but that will do.

I was thinking about how to earn Henry's trust but the only thing I could think about was to be nice to him, that usually works.

That night I slept horrible, I had a dream about Peter that died, because I couldn't complete the mission, it was horrible I would never let that happen, I couldn't lose him, never. When I woke up I could feel a tear running down my cheek, but I quickly pushed it away because I couldn't let a stupid dream break me.

When I walked down to get some breakfast I couldn't stop thinking about my dream 'did it mean anything?' or was it just that goodbye from yesterday that sounded a little more sad than it should? When I finally got down to get breakfast I ordered the only breakfast I remembered from before Neverland

"I will like to order some Pancakes and milk" I said with the kindest smile I could do. After a little while she emerged from behind the counter and gave me my order, Henry and Regina then walked in to have some breakfast, then it hit me

"Henry, would you like to give me a tour around town?" I asked with a appealing voice, looking at him while smiling big and sweet.

"Yeah, I'll love to" He answered, "let's get started" He said, as he runned out on the street, with me behind him.

"On your right you see the pawnshop, there works Mr Gold, and then in front of you, you see the clock tower with the library underneath it , where Belle works" He started to explain but I didn't really listen, only the names, I needed to figure out who everyone where in the enchanted forest, to figure out who may come to Neverland to attempt to save Henry from me and Peter.

There were names such as 'Mary Margaret' 'David' 'Archie' 'Killian' 'Emma' and 'Ruby' I still had no idea who any of them were, but I had to find out, it will give us the upper hand, which will make us win this battle.

That afternoon I went to the library,to see if I could find any books about the enchanted forest or storybrooke or both but I couldn't find anything, until a woman with brown hair and brown eyes she was small emerged from behind the counter which gave me an idea.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a little accent in her voice

"Yeah actually you can, I'm looking for a fairytale, but I can't decide which one" I said standing with two fairy tales in my hands 'Beauty and the beast' and 'Princess and the frog' Because I thought she was either Tiana because she seemed ambitious and kind hearted or Belle because she seemed fearless and like a bookworm she did work in a library

"That one" She said pointing at Beauty and the beast "It's my favorite" "Why?" I asked "I feel connected to Belle on a personal level" She revealed which must mean she was Belle

"Thank you" I said as I walked out.

Okay so I knew by then that Belle was Belle from Beauty and the beast, Regina was The evil queen and Henry was the evil queen's son, but who were the rest of them? I had to find out.

After that I walked to the mayor's house to see Henry but when I came she sent me away by saying "Sorry he isn't home right now?"

"Do you know where he is?" I asked

"He is at Emma's house"

"Okay, thank you" I said smiling at her, her mouth curved into a smile, sticking her nose in the air.

As I walked down the street Archie said hey to me, smiling at me as he smiled at me and his eyes lit up, Henry had told me a bit about Archie, he was a psychiatrist, he had a dog called Pongo, who must have been Pongo from 101 Dalmations, did that make Archie Roger? I had a theory that Archie was Roger but I couldn't be sure, after what I had read about it everyone was family and their relationship in Storybrooke wasn't dependent on their relationship in the enchanted forest, so he could as well be Rapunzel.

When I arrived at Emma, Mary and david's apartment I knocked the door, and David opened the door, his eyebrows furrowed, as he let me in

"What are you doing here?" Mary asked

"I need your help" I answered, Mary Margaret and Emma then furrowed her eyebrows too, I decided to tell them that I know everything about storybrooke and it's magic, and that I needed help to find out who I was

"How do you know about Storybrooke?" Emma asked walking over to me with a cup of tea

"I read about it once but I thought it was just a myte, but now I'm here it must mean I'm a fairy tale character too"

"Yes, it does, do you have any idea who it may be?" David asked walking around with his hand to his head

"No" I said looking down, trying to make it look like I was about to cry "But...may I ask, who were you before?" I asked them they looked at eachother like they were communicating with there eyes then after a little while they all nodded

"I were Snow white, David were Charming and Emma is our daughter, the savior" Mary Margaret revealed, it was a hole lot eases than I had expected, like how stupid could you be? But I had read about the savoir about how she should save everything and everyone which must mean 'The greatness of the good' so Emma will probably come along to save Henry and Mary Margaret and David, must be 'The love of true lovers' they were known in all the realms for there love, so they will probably come to, but they didn't have a chance, they were to kind and credulous.

After that I knew who were coming to Neverland, I just needed Henry by then so I said

"What will you say to come visit me in my apartment Henry? So you can tell me a bit about Storybrooke" giving him half a smile as his eyes lit up

"Yeah of course I will love too" He answered so I gave him a time to come and hoped he will tell me some I didn't already know, and it couldn't go fast enough.