Chapter 2 🥴

He said "hey" to me and i said hey bck . Then mrs.hailey was starting class . he wrote a note to me , it said "i saw u was looking at my ig page and me in the hallways . I cant lie u pretty asl and ive been doing the same and i just wanna get to know u better" and i was blushing and smiling and i wrote "oh ok" bc i didnt know what to say and then i gave him the note . And when class ended , he stopped me and said "leah can i have ur number ?" and i said "i dont give out my number but, u got my insta" and he said "ok ima see u around " and then i saw my friends and i was like guess what and i told them everything . and hakeem was like "i told u something was gonna happen today" and zyaire said "cool" and i said "show more emotion" and brianna and olivia was like "i been knew he was feeling u" and i was so happy .

Me and my friends were at lunch . We sat down at a table and my everyday hater (ellie) came and said "karim would never like u" and brianna said "dont b mad u cant even get a follow bck" and ellie said "boo boo robert said u were just a quick nut" and brianna was ab to fight but zyaire was holding her waist . I said "maybe he doesn't like me" and olivia said "dont listen to ellie she cant even get the opportunity u got rn" and i said "thxs" . we see zyaire doing a tiktok and i did the dance with him .

It was the end of the day and when i was walking to my car and then karim stopped me and told me "this friday im planning on going to the movies and can u come with me ?" and i said "yes what time u gonna pick me up ?" and he said "around 9" and i said "ok" and then he hugges me and then i walk to my car and my friends was watching the whole thing . They ran to me and said "oooooo" and i said "its not even that serious" . We got in my car and i drove them and we was blasting youngboy and i dropped them off .

I went home and alexis was sitting on the couch doing her homework . I went upstairs to my room and i notice that karim followed me and i followed him bck and then i was taking pics .

 I went upstairs to my room and i notice that karim followed me and i followed him bck and then i was taking pics

854,458 likes, liked by @prettyboy.ka and more
@prettyboy.ka 🥵
@hoeslovehakeem oop- yo future commented
@yofavvv.leah replied to @hoeslovehakeem smd 😂.
905 comments
view more

and then karim reposted it

And then alexis saw it and she bust in to my room and i said "damn why u burst in like that" and alexis said "who is this ?" she showed me a pic of the pic that karim reposted and i said "a boy that likes me" and she said "one day yall gonna b fuc...

And then alexis saw it and she bust in to my room and i said "damn why u burst in like that" and alexis said "who is this ?" she showed me a pic of the pic that karim reposted and i said "a boy that likes me" and she said "one day yall gonna b fucking" and i said "shut up and watch ur mouth" .

I told alexis im finna grab something to eat u wanna come and she said "ok" . We get in the car and i drove to the cookout . When we go r food i went live and i see the karim was on there and i added him to the live and we was talking and then alexis said " u like my sister" and he said yes and i said "alexis go somewhere with yo 13 y/o ass" . and he was laughing and then alexis said "leah said that she wanna fuck u and she wanna suck ur dick" and i popped her in the mouth and then i said "no i didnt" and he was laughing and then i ended my live .

i was driving home and i was like "alexis u needa stop playing with me" and she said "what u gonna do" and i said "tell mom u was cussing and u lost ur virginity at 13" and she was like "how did uk that" and i said "ik everything" .

and we was home and i was on ft with karim and i was getting ready for bed and we was asking eachother questions and he asked me a question "r u a virgin ?" and i said "yes" and he said "how come" and i said "im trying to lose it to the right person" and he said "ok and im not a virgin" and i asked him "do u have a kid ?" and he said "yes i have a daughter" and i said "ok and with who and u dont have to answer that question"and he said with sophia and i said "sophia sawllow ?" and he said "yeah" and then he sent me a pic of sophia and the baby .

He said "that is my babygirl victoria jules" and i said "awwww she so cute"

He said "that is my babygirl victoria jules" and i said "awwww she so cute" . i told him " im finna gts" and he said "ok gns"