Chapter 7 😖

I see karim and sophia having sex . Karim said "leah its not what it looks like" and i said "so it doesn't look like u having sex with ur baby mama" and then karim was holding me from not fighting his baby mama and i said "karim let me get my stuff" while i start crying and he said "bae im srry" and i said "no ur not and im not ur bae or anything nomore" and then he grabs my hand and i said "karim get off of me" and i just ran downstairs and he was chasing after me and i went outside and he was grabbing on me and i said while crying "karim get off me and dont even call or text my phone or dont do nothing to associate with me bc i thought u were the one but i found out that ur just like the rest of them" and he said " leah im srry what i did i wasnt thinking at the time but i dont want u to go bc u complete me" and i said "then ur uncompleted" and i walk away .

I drove to hakeem house and i texted my friends from a gc saying to meet me at hakeem house and i pulled up to his house and when he opened the door he saw me crying and he said "whats wrong" and i walked in his house and i said "ima tell u when everybody pull up" and then he said "ok" and then like a few minutes later they was at the door and they saw me crying and bri and olivia ran to me and asked me "whats wrong" and i said "everybody take a seat" and they did and i told them everything that happened and hakeem said "its ok sis we all here for u" and zyaire said "leah u dont needa b stressing over him bad bihs dont do that" and bri said "pooh its ok he not worth all that" and olivia said "u got us thats all u need" and i said "thank yall i love yall and they said "we love u 2 leah" and hakeem kissed me on the cheek and then me and my friends talked for like a couple of hours and then we went home .

I told my mom and sister what happend and they said "its gonna b ok" and then i went to my room and got in the shower and did my night routine and i went to sleep .

The next day.i didnt even wanna go to school but, i got up went in the shower and did morning and skin routine and i picked out my clothes and i took a couple of flicks

i didnt even wanna go to school but, i got up went in the shower and did morning and skin routine and i picked out my clothes and i took a couple of flicks

@yofavvv.leah 💚🔫 .
110,001 likes liked by @theyadore.lexi and more
@hoeslovehakeem 💚
@itsolivia 🔫
201 comments
view more

Then, i went to pick up my friends . and they asked me to stop at McDonald's and i said "ok" and i drove to mcdonald's and the only thing i got was a hashbrown and cinnamon fries and then i drove to school . We made it to school .

While im walking down the hallway i see karim and he yelled my name and i kept walking and then my friends had to go to their class so, i was walking by myself and karim was walking alongside with me and he said "hey" and kept walking and he stopped and said "leah im srry" and i said "no ur not bc it would of never happened if u were" and i just realized we have class together .