Chapter 11😁

We finish the last round off camera . So we started kissing and he picked me up and put me on the bed and i wrapped my legs around him and he was kissing on my neck and then he asked me "you wanna do it ?" and i said "yeah" and then i went under the covers and he turned off the lights off and then he went under the covers

MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY
and then he took off all my clothes and his clothes and then he started kissing me again and then he gets below and starts eating me out and i was moaning and pushing his head down and then he got up and he was kissing me and then he went to my neck making hickeys and then he was kissing on my small lil tits making hickeys and then he reached for a condom and then he puts it on and starts inserting it in and then it went it and he took some short strokes and we was kissing during that and then he was ab to nut or whatever so he pulled out and then we just went to sleep .

The next day, he was gone so, i got his camera and did a prank on him so, like a few weeks ago i ordered a fake pregnant tests and i sat the camera down so he wouldn't see it . When he got home and he walked in the room and sawll me crying and he said "bae whats wrong" while he was putting his bags and keys down and walking to me and i said "something's going on" and he said "what ?" and i said "remember yesterday" and he said "yeah" and i said "so today in the morning ive been having morning sickness like throwing up and stuff" and he said "r u ok now ?" and i said "yeah but, i took a pregnancy test" and i passed him the test and he said "bae u serious ?" and i said "why would i lie ab that" and he said "go take another one to make sure" and i got up and went to the bathroom and when i was fake peeing . I heard some running and jumping noises and then i get out the bathroom and then i show him the test and his mouth was wide open and he started crying and hugging and kissing me and then he starts kissing my stomach and then i told him to close his eyes and he did and then i grabbed the camera and then i told him to open his eyes and he did and his face was so sad and i was laughing and he walked out the room and i turned the camera to me and i said "we not ready to have a baby" and i walk out the room and i yelled "bae" and he was in the other bathroom and i opened the door and said "bae u mad ?" and he was trying to closed the door and i said "dont close the door on me" and he stopped and i walked in and he was sitting on the floor and i sat next to him and i turned the camera to us and i was kissing him on the cheek and when i stopped and he was kissing on me and then he did his lil outro and then he stopped the camera .

I was ab to hop in the shower and he said "can i come in with u" and i said "yeah" and then we went in the shower . We got out and picked out r clothes and took some flicks .

 We got out and picked out r clothes and took some flicks

@yofavvv.leah i jus do me i dont need no permission 😘
221,722 likes liked by @smootheli and more
@smootheli ❤️😍
@itsolivia period😘
723 comments
veiw more

leah i jus do me i dont need no permission 😘221,722 likes liked by @smootheli and more@smootheli ❤️😍@itsolivia period😘723 commentsveiw more