At The Museum

I stood in line for what seemed like hours. Though it really wasn't that long, I still felt like time slowed down. I was checking social media when the people inline with me got hyped. I looked up, knowing just how far from the front we still were. What the hell are these people getting excited about? And then I saw...

Oh. My. God. It was him. I previously mentioned I wasn't a super fan of Ghost Adventures but everyone with a pulse, fan or not, knows who this guy is. Zak Fucking Bagans, in the flesh, coming down the line to meet everyone.

I looked down at my phone again and before I knew it, a large hand with a cross tattooed on the ring finger was stretched out in front of my face. I took it and began to shake it while stuck to my phone.

"Hello, I'm Zak." He said.

I started to look up as I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm...."

Just then my green eyes were met with the most beautiful, most mysterious blue eyes.

He looked at me with a questioned face as if to say: 'you were saying?'

"Sorry, I'm Evelyn. Nice to meet you."

Zak nodded as if I were royalty and placed a soft kiss on my hand. His lips slowly left my hand as he still stood staring at me. My stomach was in knots.

"Pleasure to meet you..Evelyn. Please, enjoy my museum."

He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Upon entering the museum, I instantly felt the energy of the paranormal, haunted objects inside. I couldn't wait.