Bill's Warning

"Ev, you've got to be careful with Zak. He was engaged once, to Ashley, and we all know how that ended. The fact that he proposed so suddenly means that when y'all hooked up back a year ago, it's wasn't a hook up for him. You may have thought so but I guarantee he saw something in you. Evelyn, he was heartbroken when you left. Absolutely shattered. It was like Ashley all over again. Zak is a sensitive spirit with a heart of gold that he use to wear on his sleeve. Now not so much, but when we were at dinner that night we all met he couldn't keep his eyes and hands off you. The way he talked about you before you woke up the next morning, your his Queen. He went out and bought that engagement ring on the way to the museum the day after he met you. He showed us all. You have to understand that he comes with a lot of baggage and things do attach themselves to him. You have to be able to handle that, when he gets possessed, it's hard to pull him through. Don't break his heart. He's so excited to be a dad. You can see it in how he looks at you with Grayson. God, he's obsessed with Grayson, you can tell. He will want him involved In paranormal. He will want both of you involved. He wants you in his world as much as he wants to be in yours. Just...please." Said Billy.

Being the soon to be Mrs. Bagans meant I got to watch the boys document and cover film. They were so interested in their evidence, I just sat and watched while holding my sweet boy. Occasionally Zak would turn back and smile at me and Grayson.

After a while, I put Grayson in his swing in the living room with the baby monitor. I came back to sit on Zak's lap as we watched film.

After about 45 minutes we heard Gracie barking as if she was being attacked and then we heard Grayson scream.